IPTV chanel need to restart

ramyalyan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Folks,
I have VU+ solo SEv2, currently, I`m using BH 3.0.9
I have subscription on IPTV service, currently, I need to restart every time when I change between the channels to get the picture. without restoring the channels will not work.
I reinstall the image many time and restarting the device without any result.
I hope if anyone can help me with this problem

How are you using your IPTV services?

Do you use them with the enigma2 script file that creates bouquets os simular?
Or are you using a plugin to play your IPTV?

ramyalyan

Vu+ Newbie
How are you using your IPTV services?

Do you use them with the enigma2 script file that creates bouquets os simular?
Or are you using a plugin to play your IPTV?
I`m getting userbouquet.tv file and upload it to enigma2 folder on the receiver
I don't know which plugin can help for IPTV

You must do something more, just upload a userbouquet.tv should not work because that bouquet also need a referance in the file bouqets.tv

If you open boquets.tv there should be a line like this, name "userbouquet.tv" or what ever name your custom bouqet is named.
If the line is there just copy this line and paste into the bouquets.tv file and reboot.
If line is not there all bouquets without a correct referance dont show up in bouquets selection screen.

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

ramyalyan

Vu+ Newbie
You must do something more, just upload a userbouquet.tv should not work because that bouquet also need a referance in the file bouqets.tv

If you open boquets.tv there should be a line like this, name "userbouquet.tv" or what ever name your custom bouqet is named.
If the line is there just copy this line and paste into the bouquets.tv file and reboot.
If line is not there all bouquets without a correct referance dont show up in bouquets selection screen.

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
The problem solved after installation of new skins, thank your help.
Which way is better to watch the IPtv E2 plugin or the user bouquet.tv I'm looking for your advice

Blackhole image is my favorit image when it comes to IPTV. Image is strict and demands that the provider side is setup correct.
So for Blackhole there is no diffrence if you watch your IPTV from Bouquets or through a plugin.
Its just a matter of your own preference.

But what ever skin you are using should not matter so what skin did you use before changing?