IPTV Channel Updater

tourist

Vu+ Newbie
Yazz,this is how I installed mine and it works.First,file transfer librtmp1 2.4 to temp folder in your box.I use Flash FXP.Then go to Menu/Addons/Manually install BH packages and install.Then restart enigma2.Secondly,file transfer udpxy 0.23 to temp folder in your box.Then again go to Menu/Addons/Manuall install BH packages and install.Restart Enigma2.Thirdly,file transfer iptvlist updater to temp folder in your box.Then go to Menu/Addons/Manually install BH packages and install.Restart Enigma 2 and Bingo!The plugin should show in your plugins.

1.librtmp1 2.4
2.udpxy 0.23
3.iptvlistupdater 1.40

By the way,thanks to everyone that has helped educate me over the past 5 months and made my Solo2 experience a much better one.Cheers!!

I own a VU + DUO 2. I followed your steps and I was able to install the plugin. Then I created the bouquet included in the file "iptvlistupdater". But now, I have two problems:
1) All the bouquets are created empty.
2) If the bouquet contained channels, with which program I could see them? Can you tell me the program and how to install it?
Thank You. Greetings.

tellme

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i also want to install this plugin on my solo but i have also the problem that the created bouquets are empty

I have installed the dependencies but this ipk will not install
Installing librtmp1 (2.4+git490+a9f353c-r3) to root...
Configuring librtmp1.
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "librtmp1" postinst script returned status 1.
* opkg_configure: librtmp1.postinst returned 1.

the installation i followed was following:
post 161 with the first two files and the latest IPTV updater file in post 171

any help will be very welcome

oyeah, i use BH 2.0.9.1

tellme

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i also want to install this plugin on my solo but i have also the problem that the created bouquets are empty

I have installed the dependencies but this ipk will not install
Installing librtmp1 (2.4+git490+a9f353c-r3) to root...
Configuring librtmp1.
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "librtmp1" postinst script returned status 1.
* opkg_configure: librtmp1.postinst returned 1.

the installation i followed was following:
post 161 with the first two files and the latest IPTV updater file in post 171

any help will be very welcome

oyeah, i use BH 2.0.9.1

It seems to work when i copied the files from post 186, now i have listing and some channels do work, not tested them all