is it possiable to send bouqet files taken from dreambox edit software to vu + solo

i mean just bought vu + solo .
before solo i used dm 500 s and still using it
plz tell i took my dm 500 s channels backup via dream box edit software now i want to apply these chanels list (bouquet) to vu solo . plz tell is it possiable ?????

Matrix10

Administrator
Better use enigma 2 settings
DM500s is enigma 1

you must configure dreamboxedit for enigma2 settings.

i applied enigma 2 settings and got the error below

"there were errors retrieving the files from dreambox. check the log for more information"
and
when i checked the log the following information was logged

" neither a services nor a" lamedb" file was found in directory" /etc/enigma2/' on the dreambox

plz further help

Matrix10

Administrator
Once again you can not use the same Enigma1 settings DM500S, for VU boxes
you have to use enigma2 settings.

There is a possibility of conversion
But it's not a good idea because it will not work on all channels.
Find Enigma2 settings or download from our image server.

ok dear thanks again for ur quick reply i will try and inform u
my other question is i have diseqc switch with four ports
i have configured it with successfuly for all the tree satellites like hotbird 13 , nss 95 and intel sat 45 degree east respectfully
all the above mentioned satellites r ku band
now
the problem is for asisat 3s 105.5 degree east which is cband
i m using simple setting (means i m not using advanced setting in tuner configuration )
with hotbird at A
nss at B
asisat 3s at C
intelsat 45 at D

so all three satellites except asia sat 3s are scanned
plz tell what should i do to scan asia sat 3s as well

waiting for ur reply , God bless u
regards

Matrix10

Administrator
With dreamboxedit or use ready-made list.

You can read your settings/list with dreamboxedit and make favourites/edit favorites e.t.c

PLs use SERACH abt dreamboxedit

mebken

Vu+ User
You can download setting from internet (search for enimga2 setting). The enigma2 setting (bouquets and channels contain HD channels wich are not present in enigma1 setting (DM500).

After downloading setting, just unzip the file and edit the bouquets using dreamset tool. After editing, configure dreamset to communicate with your vusolo (setup in dreamset the IP, user, and password for your vusolo). finaly you have to transfer (write) the setting in enigma2 format to your vusolo.

That's it.

now plz tell how streaming possiable via vu solo i have the experience of dm 500 s using pli image with the help of vlc player plz tell how it is possiable in vu+ solo . thanks in advance

ripblade

Vu+ User
With dreamboxedit or use ready-made list.

You can read your settings/list with dreamboxedit and make favourites/edit favorites e.t.c

PLs use SERACH abt dreamboxedit

Matrix can you help me with this one
i have my own bouquets saved in blackhole image very happy with the way i have it layed out.
in universe avalon i have the latest catseye on it.
i want to copy and pates one of the bouquet from catseye namly movies HD hotbird to my bouquet.
So I need to know where that perticlur is in FTP so I can copy and paste it into the location where my bouqet is loacted i dont know that is located either.
iam pretty welly able to FTP alright just need to know can it be done and what the path is for both locations
thanks for reading man.

Matrix10

Administrator
Matrix can you help me with this one
i have my own bouquets saved in blackhole image very happy with the way i have it layed out.
in universe avalon i have the latest catseye on it.
i want to copy and pates one of the bouquet from catseye namly movies HD hotbird to my bouquet.
So I need to know where that perticlur is in FTP so I can copy and paste it into the location where my bouqet is loacted i dont know that is located either.
iam pretty welly able to FTP alright just need to know can it be done and what the path is for both locations
thanks for reading man.

If you know how to use Dreamboxedit it is simple.

First recive files with Dreamboxedit from both universes (your settings and from catseye ) and Save on your PC
Start dreamboxedit twice and now load seting from your PC you have Saved previously (your settings and from catseye )
With copy and paste you can transfer channels and bouquets from one into the other
send new settings with dreamboxedit to Universe that you like.

ripblade

Vu+ User
If you know how to use Dreamboxedit it is simple.

First recive files with Dreamboxedit from both universes (your settings and from catseye ) and Save on your PC
Start dreamboxedit twice and now load seting from your PC you have Saved previously (your settings and from catseye )
With copy and paste you can transfer channels and bouquets from one into the other
send new settings with dreamboxedit to Universe that you like.

never used dreambox edit give it a go so..
so i can copy in on DBE program thats running and then it will allow me to paste to another DBE thats running on P.C. as well.

Matrix10

Administrator
never used dreambox edit give it a go so..
so i can copy in on DBE program thats running and then it will allow me to paste to another DBE thats running on P.C. as well.

Yes,

You can run twice the same DBE and copy/paste from one to the other on the same PC.