Is this bug reported to manufacturer ????

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
Very good information Mr.,
we will hope that soon it removes it, for reason that for a normal user,
it can be that it does not bother, only to us and the sellers is a serious problem.

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
That's what I say ..... If you want to sell a product as good, you should learn from the forums to adjust the bugs claimed ?!
The receiver has already been on the market for more than a month and% 100x100 is still in shape .... manufacturer supposedly knows, I just do not see any solution and this bug, like the .avi files are very, very annoying.
An example, ET11000 same price, same benefits and two bugs claimed by Us do not EXIST
Thanks!

Matrix10

Administrator
That's what I say ..... If you want to sell a product as good, you should learn from the forums to adjust the bugs claimed ?!
The receiver has already been on the market for more than a month and% 100x100 is still in shape .... manufacturer supposedly knows, I just do not see any solution and this bug, like the .avi files are very, very annoying.
An example, ET11000 same price, same benefits and two bugs claimed by Us do not EXIST
Thanks!

So why not sell and buy another receiver when this is so bad.
According to your words.
Zero 4K is wanted is very easy to sell.
I still have a different opinion for 150 euros.HD/UHD/S2X/MIS/T2MI MIS
all for a month.:yes:

rudiger

Vu+ Newbie
I think zero4k play too.
Maybe your files is crupted or something else.
You have sample
I tried many .avi files from the one USB flash .My old Alien2 , Opticum 9500HD, 20$ Freesat v7 and Scishion V88 can play any file but ZERO 4k only sound on all images. You can try any file...

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
No, no, and no, I think you got me wrong
At no time has he not said that Zero 4K is a bad receiver, if it is not he would buy it.
Only what I ask or ask is that manufacturer adjusts some drivers, nothing more.
For 150 euros, receiver is fine, at the time of inauguration Solo 4K also had its bad aspects, with little time and it was adjusted and is still a great receiver. I repeat, for a normal user, the bugs we claim or if you want they pay attention to him, only for some this is something capricious
Thank you

bogdanm

I tried many .avi files from the one USB flash .My old Alien2 , Opticum 9500HD, 20$ Freesat v7 and Scishion V88 can play any file but ZERO 4k only sound on all images. You can try any file...
Im belived you try; but to good talking we are nead example.
Info about files.
Im try in free time file ....

Matrix10

Administrator
No, no, and no, I think you got me wrong
At no time has he not said that Zero 4K is a bad receiver, if it is not he would buy it.
Only what I ask or ask is that manufacturer adjusts some drivers, nothing more.
For 150 euros, receiver is fine, at the time of inauguration Solo 4K also had its bad aspects, with little time and it was adjusted and is still a great receiver. I repeat, for a normal user, the bugs we claim or if you want they pay attention to him, only for some this is something capricious
Thank you

We are not a bug reporting address.
Except when it comes to BUG tied to our images coding.
So writing about bugs here is of little use.
We know there are still bugs to fix we test images and box every day
But the problem is that users think that they can solve it for a very short time
and can solve on VU+ community board.
Some bugs on a couple of years old receivers are not fixed yet.
So VU + has a priority list for fixing bugs
Much has been done for Zero 4K last weeks
of course not all.
So if users test box with the original VU + image and report bugs
there is a great deal of sense that the most important ones will be fixed with priority.

VU+ BUG REPORT adress

http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0203.php

Matrix10

Administrator

Tested,
Avi file is not working
It is best to report all the noted bugs to the above address.
It also helps them to solve bugs.

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
Well good address to make complaints, even if there is Zero 4K.
Mister, I think we speak sideways, and you and I intend for me to be on this side.
VU + Plus in its time was and it may be that it is still innovative or a good factory of receivers.
I'm not going to talk about price or technical support.
If you from VU Comunity and some forums and Teams do not give basic and level support to that brand, Nobody, I repeat again. Nobody will not go for it.
It's just a word of mine, I do not want to be drastic, to name the issue clearer, in the support sense by the manufacturer.
I know very well what basis of the images, drivers and suorse code are provided by the manufacturers, there I go or solve, or as they still sell today, they pass it on.
And that's from tempo, not since yesterday.
Nothing else, I did not want to offend anyone.
Good night.

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I have read it.
Just as a team to make VU brand images, I think that the manufacturer has to give priority to your complaints.
I think that there are not many bugs reported, for us to be classified as heavy users
Thanks

Neo64

Vu+ Newbie
Good morning, I do not want to say that I discovered it myself, I just wanted to comment on a question from a friend of mine who is very inside the firms and receivers, he tells me that the tuner driver is always in failure to show 100%, because AGC or SNR are marked revers, I enlighten, this marks as power is AGC, NOT SNR.Team should write it correctly and is already
Thank you