Itv Player Plugin - first Alpha Release...

A plugin that streams content from UK ITV Player. You will need UK ip address to use it...

This is first preview(alpha) release. It can kill your puppy, or cause a nuclear holocaust.

You and only you are responsible for how you use it, and/or damages it can make to your STB.

Developed by: Subixonfire

Thanx to:
Ev0 - graphic (background, icon)
sonic1 - packaging to .tgz for BH/BP users

All that tested it before this release, not mentioned but not forgotten...

Attachments

• ITVPlayer_py2.6_E2_bh.tgz
    255.8 KB · Views: 165
  • ITVPlayer_py2.7_E2_bh.tgz
    255.8 KB · Views: 223

Ev0

Admin
Thanks Subixonfire, I am sure all of our UK members, ex-pats and english speaking users that have a uk proxy will enjoy this great plugin as much as the BBC iPlayer plugin :D

Just got the chance to try this and i am very very impressed with the work so far, please do keep up the good work fellas.

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
many thanks for this works a treat on my solo. just one query. what buttons on my remote do i need to be able to swap days etc... if this is possible?

thanks to all

Dave Wood

Vu+ Newbie
A plugin that streams content from UK ITV Player. You will need UK ip address to use it...

This is first preview(alpha) release. It can kill your puppy, or cause a nuclear holocaust.

You and only you are responsible for how you use it, and/or damages it can make to your STB.

Developed by: Subixonfire

Thanx to:
Ev0 - graphic (background, icon)
sonic1 - packaging to .tgz for BH/BP users

All that tested it before this release, not mentioned but not forgotten...

Thanks for sharing this great work Subixonfire.

Could I have a heads up on how to do this?
Do I load 2.6 or 2.7 versions ? why two?
I have unzipped so I have to _py files. I assume I remove the version number and ftp to the following folder created in :-
\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\ITV player

Is this correct?

Thanks again

Dave Wood

Vu+ Newbie
py2.7 = blackpole
py2.6 = blackhole

copy to tmp then use option manual install bh package from BH panel...

Hi,
Tried to load the 2.6 ver file (Black Hole ) but no success. I am running 1.79 on a VU duo
The manual BH addon install programme detected the .tgz file in /tmp and installed and stated it was successful. However the ITV player folder did not appear in the plugin directory or anywhere else. Tried manually installing the extracted files into plugin directory and relabled the file -py but this was also unsuccessful. Rebooting enigma2 or a hard reset had no effect.

Grateful if you have any ideas

cyfra2011

Vu+ Newbie
any idea when the final release version of this will be available. can you please remove the silly samsung tv screenshot in background as looks ridiculous with the main menu shoved inside a screen still.
other than that great work so far

Ev0

Admin
any idea when the final release version of this will be available. can you please remove the silly samsung tv screenshot in background as looks ridiculous with the main menu shoved inside a screen still.
other than that great work so far
If you don't like the background, then create your own and name it as main.png and put it into the directory /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ITVPlayer/