JediMakerXtream IPTV Bouquet plugin

I have personal tested this version on both OBH and BH without any issues

But sometimes you need to delete all bouquets after update and then re create them
Crash log can be found with OBH as "Jose" ;) describes /home/root/logs

New updated version 4.20

Some small bug fix conserning the autoupdate

Recommend that you first delete all your bouqets before upgrading and then re create them with new version after upgrade

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.20-20190704_all.ipk
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Now there has been some major updates to JediMakerXtream

so here is the new version 5.08

But very important to users who also use Skin Army DarkSky-FHD/ Skin Army NexgenSmoke-FHD/ Skin Army NexgenGradient-FHD and Skin Army Touch-FHD
Before installing or uppgrading to version 5.08 please download skins from addons panel first to update your Army skins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So whats new :)

Total rewrite of code and much more user friendly with user information explaining step by step every way how to use plugin.
Also information when things are loading or gets downloaded instead of just the spinner.
Buttons not in use will not be visible until functions are locked up.

and lost of other small tweaks :)

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_5.08-20190808_all.ipk
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Update to fix a BH issue when contry code is first in Channel names and some other small tweaks and fixes :)

But very important to users who also use Skin Army DarkSky-FHD/ Skin Army NexgenSmoke-FHD/ Skin Army NexgenGradient-FHD and Skin Army Touch-FHD
Before installing or uppgrading to version 5.08 and later please download skins from addons panel first to update your Army skins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_5.16-20190818_all.ipk
    1.5 MB · Views: 50

ss nightmare

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the latest plugin on VU+ zero with BH 3.0.9 and all my m3u server live channels appeared but I had a problem and couldn’t figured it out
Most of the channels don’t show with black screen while they are working fine on other android platforms. I have tried changing the player with (1), (4097), (5001), (5002) With no luck
Any idea what I am missing here

Have they ever worked with Jedi?

Some providers only work with android since they are mac address paired through plugins like Stalker.

If possible ask your provider if they support Enigma2 based STBs

senior912

Vu+ Newbie
i have problem with Jedi, each time i change channels 5 to 10 time i got black screen and i have to wait more then 5 min to work, its show this message

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 34
There are som issues at the moment with all IPTV.
IPTV Providers have been using the Xtream Code panel to distrube their services.

But latley alot of illegal distruners has also been using this panel for distrubing non legal IPTV
So the Xtream Code Panel was shutdown. Now it gets rebuild but it takes time so therfore all IPTV is very unstable at the moment.

So This is not a Jedi problem. Jedi just create a bouquet file just like the one you create when scanning channels with your Satellite tuners.
If reception is bad you channels flickers or freeze. Same with IPTV if the provider side is unstable channels freeze and behave like you describe.

You just have to be wait it out and hope your provider rebuild their panel fast so channels become stable again :)

slovaky22

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys..
After last update 4.3.009.
Plugin Still falling. Crash.. Crash.
Any answers?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Try this version but there are as you now trouble with the fuzz around this for the moment so for some this plugin is dead

Its not an image problem is the way IPTV is setup so does not matter what Image you use

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_5.21.20191031_all.ipk
    1.5 MB · Views: 45

balkane

Vu+ Newbie
Good evening my friends. I Want Help. I want to update my koddi 17.0 Krypton to the new version Koddi 18.0 for my Vuplus Solo 4K. I have a Blackhole 309 installed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Panther-6

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I want to use this plugin for the first time. I have VU+ Uno 4K with VTI-14.0.5 and Atile HD skin.

In the first post I don't know what to do with this:

"2. Open playlists.txt and add your providers from script file."

Which playlists.txt ist meant here? (My internet provider is Telefonica o2 Germany)

Can anyone help me please?

Best regards
Panther-6

Panther-6

Vu+ Newbie
Another question:

Can I copy m3u-files (which I downloaded from different forums) to media/hdd, then create a bouquet with Jedi-Plugin and all channels will be updated automatically?

AlexWilMac

Incredible... 5 hours! 300 minutes! No, it's impossible to wait for such a long time. But, indeed, if you are 52, you shouldn't be like teenagers of today, who are not accustomed to wait 5 minutes and you should already know that life is all a waiting procedure.
And your plugin I don't even think is so used...