Jerky video and unsynchronized audio in Kodi leila 18.9 under Open BlackHole 4.4

VinseX

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, do you know if there is any particular ADD-ON for Kodi Leila 18.9 that can improve the reproduction quality of the video broadcasts that in my case you see have clicks and the audio is not synchronized well.
Run under Open BlackHole 4.4 on a Vu + DUO 4K SE with 100 mb internet connection.
With the pc I don't have these problems.

Thanks.

Mick12334

I now download, all the Kodi streams, as they were constantly jerky, with out of sync audio, on my Duo 2, plus downloading/recording them, to my internal hard drive, allowed me to view them, when, and as often, as I liked.

Mick12334

You go into Kodi, and select your addon, like Scrubs2, you then go to the options, or tools, and select the option for downloads, you then navigate to the path, of your hard drive, in my case media/hdd/movie.
You know instantly it's set up, correctly, as you can access all recordings, on your hard drive.
There are videos, available, that might help, e.g.:
Code:
https://kinkeadtech.com/download-videos-kodi-add-ons/

Once set up, you use Kodi, as normal, but when you find a stream, instead of pressing OK, or play, you press the menu button and select download.
Always check the size, of the file, before downloading, as some streams report back as 0 bytes, if this happens, or it reports no stream available, just try a different link.

Mick12334

You have to load Kodi addons, like Scrubs v2, The Crew, etc.., which addons are you using?
Code:
https://www.wirelesshack.org/top-best-working-kodi-video-add-ons.html
Code:
https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-scrubs-kodi-addon.html

VinseX

Vu+ Newbie
But by default I don't have Scrubs2 in the add-ons and the others, I need to have the links where I can download them from the repository.

Mick12334

Not all movies are available, also sometimes they are busy, especially during another lockdown.
I've just tried for two films, Now You See Me, and Now You See Me 2, the first came back with no streams available, or other errors, the second I finally found a stream, I could download, 1580 Mb.

Keep trying, use the search em option, and try various films, also try at different times, of the day. I even got a stream playing, it was about 3 AM, when I couldn't sleep, but it actually played with the sound in sync, and the picture perfect. This never has happened at any other time.

VinseX

Vu+ Newbie
My problem is also another one, I have the Mediaset Play add-on where there are broadcasts of a well-known Italian broadcaster (I don't know if you know).
Those I see have shots, and I do not know how to record them on hdd.
There are no Italian television programs in the add-ons you indicated to me.

Mick12334

The vast majority of television, and films, are from the US, and are in English.
As I'm in the UK, and only speak English, most of these are suitable, for me, although I do like some old spaghetti westerns, which sometimes only have the Italian sound track, the original Django western, being such an example.
For Italian options I would advise that you post in the Italian section, or on Italian forums.