Kinda new :P

Barnoe69

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

I used to own a Dreambox 7000, well technically i still do somewhere, and i still have the 1.1m motorised dish on the house too. Although ive been away from the scene for at least 15 years and forgot most of it lol

12 months ago i bought a Vu+ Solo 2 off some guy in a car park :O i think you know where im going with this....
Anyway the subscription ran out and im not renewing because it was terrible service, it was constantly freezing and unwatchable. So much so i bought a firestick and watched Prime and Netflix on which ive enjoyed a lot.

So.... i thought what can i do with this Vu+ box then :)
by the way the Vu+ box is connected to an old sky dish, not the motorised one.

I factory reset the box and installed Black hole so far..... then sat there scratching my head lol
Then after consulting with google, brought me to this forum through several links, so i joined up.

Other than that im a 47 year ol

nunigaia

Hello everyone,

I used to own a Dreambox 7000, well technically i still do somewhere, and i still have the 1.1m motorised dish on the house too. Although ive been away from the scene for at least 15 years and forgot most of it lol

12 months ago i bought a Vu+ Solo 2 off some guy in a car park :O i think you know where im going with this....
Anyway the subscription ran out and im not renewing because it was terrible service, it was constantly freezing and unwatchable. So much so i bought a firestick and watched Prime and Netflix on which ive enjoyed a lot.

So.... i thought what can i do with this Vu+ box then :)
by the way the Vu+ box is connected to an old sky dish, not the motorised one.

I factory reset the box and installed Black hole so far..... then sat there scratching my head lol
Then after consulting with google, brought me to this forum through several links, so i joined up.

Other than that im a 47 year ol

It´s not allowed by our board rules, talking about any kind of illegal stuff, so, i would kindly recommend you for carefully, reading them --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

best regards

nunigaia