Kodi 15.2 on OBH 0.4

Supermario

Vu+ User
I have installed OBH 0.4 in flash as well as in multiboot on my Solo2.
when I start Kodi 15.2 and play a movie with the default player, the stop button does not function. I have to stop it by using exit button.

This problem was not there with xmbc 13.2 Gotham in OBH 0.1.

Please help.

Tks
Supermario

nunigaia

I have installed OBH 0.4 in flash as well as in multiboot on my Solo2.
when I start Kodi 15.2 and play a movie with the default player, the stop button does not function. I have to stop it by using exit button.

This problem was not there with xmbc 13.2 Gotham in OBH 0.1.

Please help.

Tks
Supermario

1) - Forget Xbmc now is kodi 15.2

2) - Have you tested other buttons?

A little thing is like a puzzle :eek: .

Stop ... --> EXIT
Play / Pause --> PAUSE

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Forgiving but it would be to move from kodi 15.2 to 16 or 16.1, new makeover or just put the new kodi, I guess it will be with a new image.

nunigaia

Forgiving, but this version is for OBH Kodi, because I was updating and upgrading tell me anything.

Yes .. this is for OpenBH 04 ...

If you can't get it by using the online update ... try:

Code:
opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

After reboot go to plugins extensions and install from the feeds:

vuplus-kodi extensions

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well, I have not passed the kodi of BH working with addon, just do what they told me and as reset and then I'll kodi of OBH and I have the version 15 and I can not find my addon.
I skip this message:
Add-on incompatible because of dependencies not found.
Would you like to disable it in the system?
I want to comment this version of kodi as having the OPB in flhas and the openmultiboot OH 3.2 E and 6.0 Openspa all would function with the same version of Kodi.

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well now I went to green-yellow button to download online and I did, and I give Kodi version 16.1 were gone but me all my addon, anyway I have a copy of the .KODI folder.

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well already put simply as my .KODI folder is for KODI 16.0, is viewed vien in version 16.1, but in the version 16.1R2 movies on demand when I give visionar gets caught with black screen and I have to turn off from behind to get out of there and go out and put the image openspa 6.0 and give the kodi stays black screen and does not start.
This is to take as many versions of KODI as fast and some pictures with others with another version and brings nothing but trouble.
Anyway thank you very much for the contribution, greetings.

nunigaia

Well already put simply as my .KODI folder is for KODI 16.0, is viewed vien in version 16.1, but in the version 16.1R2 movies on demand when I give visionar gets caught with black screen and I have to turn off from behind to get out of there and go out and put the image openspa 6.0 and give the kodi stays black screen and does not start.
This is to take as many versions of KODI as fast and some pictures with others with another version and brings nothing but trouble.
Anyway thank you very much for the contribution, greetings.

You can not mix, at least, afaik sources ( addons ). Use allways the same kodi version.

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Thanks, I can watch my folder .KODI in the version of KODI 16.0 and 16.1 in version gets caught 16.1rc.

nunigaia

Thanks, I can watch my folder .KODI in the version of KODI 16.0 and 16.1 in version gets caught 16.1rc.

Of course you get /.kodi folder ... but some addons could work in Kodi 16.1RC2 and may not work, if you use another version of Kodi ( another image in flash or in OpenMultiboot running a different kodi version; ex: Kodi16.1RC3, Kodi 16.0, Kodi 15.2 ).

best regards
nunigaia