opkg update

opkg upgrade

reboot

After reboot go to plugins extensions and install from the feeds:

vuplus-kodi extensions

best regards
nunigaia

Hi Nunigaia

I have BH 3.0.2 and i tried but i didnt found vuplus-kodi extensions.....

Thanks

Hall

paztero1

Vu+ User
I do that and after I went to restart green button, yellow button and download online and it made me well.

nunigaia

Hi Nunigaia

I have BH 3.0.2 and i tried but i didnt found vuplus-kodi extensions.....

Thanks

Hall

You are O.T. this is for OpenBH 04 image and not for BlackHole 3.0.2E :offtopic:

Note: BlackHole 3.0.2E allready has Kodi 16.1RC2 embedded in image, so you have have nothing to do with it.

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
By the way Nunigaia as I have told you .KODI folder stored on my PC if I have a problem to bring it back.
Well in the OBH 0.4 I put on my hard drive in / media / hdd and whenever and open kodi is updated to the version you have but with kodi of OPH as dectesta can enter addmos and stays in black screen and I have to get out of there with back button.
Also I have to say that in the openmultiboot have the BH 3.2E and if I work well and I'm already rolling because I think they are the same versions of Kodi.
Nunigaia this what and put in another forum thread is that with the OBH hard drive not for me any way but in BH if it does, which for my deco vusolose have two failures ONE disk hard not to and another of KODI.