Kodi don't work

kralj

Vu+ Newbie
I have the VU+ Duo2 , installed the latest Black Hole 3.0.2

But Kodi don't work, when i start Kodi, i get a black screen for a few seconds, as normal, but the BH return to the list off plugins. :(

nunigaia

I have the VU+ Duo2 , installed the latest Black Hole 3.0.2

But Kodi don't work, when i start Kodi, i get a black screen for a few seconds, as normal, but the BH return to the list off plugins. :(

Did you have an internal "HDD" in your STB, or at least an Usb HDD or Usb pendrive mapped as /media/hdd , attached to your STB ?

best regards
nunigaia

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
@nunigaia
i'm having the same problem as the member above - black screen then after a few seconds back to the plugin menu. i have both usb (which i format every time i upgrade to the latest image) and a hdd full of recorded movies. i tried to delete the xbmc folder with all its files. what am i doing wrong?
thanks for your reply

nunigaia

@nunigaia
i'm having the same problem as the member above - black screen then after a few seconds back to the plugin menu. i have both usb (which i format every time i upgrade to the latest image) and a hdd full of recorded movies. i tried to delete the xbmc folder with all its files. what am i doing wrong?
thanks for your reply

Note: You don't need to erase your record or media files in your HDD, instead of this if you have your HDD ( functioning normally ) do this:

With an FTP tool ... Dreambox Control Center, Filezilla, WinScp, SmartFTP, CuteFTP etc ... connect to your STB.

Apply to this tool, the hability to show hidden files...

Delete this folders if you found it:

Go to your /media/hdd root folder for searching:

/.kodi and if you have used XBMC ( Gothan 13.2 ) the folder /.xbmc

DELETE THIS TWO PREVIOUS FOLDERS

reboot your STB

Launch KODI ...

If all is normal ... it will open a fresh Kodi installation.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

@nunigaia
thanks for your reply

Take a look to if your HDD it is mapped as /media/hdd

best regards
nunigaia

kralj

Vu+ Newbie
Hej nunigai it is possible to make video on yotube or Pictur tutorial steps for istallation KODI on Vu+ after installation new image Black Hole 3.0.2
It would be a great help for members :)

Mick12334

DCC usually stands for Dreambox Control Centre, I have no idea what you mean by hability tool.
Can you please provide more information, and how it relates to Kodi?

robbiebox361

Vu+ Newbie
i was on blackhole with vuo+duo2 and hdd fitted..and it worked great...now on openvix and only got kodi direct,not that impressed,half time box shut down,because half direct entries wont work.error,and restart(10)times..