Ku Band Hight frecuencies bug

BLIND-EYE

Vu+ Newbie
This bug only it's showing info, not scanning. The frecuencies from 11701 to 12700 show 14xxx.
Vu+Uno. I update OBH 0.1 via net, the problem continue.

Mick12334

have you checked your LNB settings?
Your S/R seems to be wrong, as well, websites list Das Erste HD at 11494 H 22000 DVB-S2 8PSK 2/3

Mick12334

Universal should be correct, depending on your LNB. You could try the User Defined option, and manually enter the details.
I am using a 36V motor, so I have to use the Diseqc 1.2 option, without Usals, can you please explain your satellite set up and why you're using the Tuner Advanced option, and still using Usals?

BLIND-EYE

Vu+ Newbie
Universal should be correct, depending on your LNB. You could try the User Defined option, and manually enter the details.
I am using a 36V motor, so I have to use the Diseqc 1.2 option, without Usals, can you please explain your satellite set up and why you're using the Tuner Advanced option, and still using Usals?
I use a motsat3 diseqc motor.
User Defined tested and the problem contiue. 9750,10600,11700 standard universal. My LNB work fine with other images. Or it's a bug in OBH image or there is a bad default configuration.

Mick12334

I haven't heard of anyone else, running Open Black Hole 0.1, having this problem. Can you try your receiver on another dish/LNB setup?

BLIND-EYE

Vu+ Newbie
I haven't heard of anyone else, running Open Black Hole 0.1, having this problem. Can you try your receiver on another dish/LNB setup?
If I have not problems scanning, tuning and viewing channels with the high ku band it mean that LNB and his setting it's ok. The problem it's showing info, In Low band show the true frecuency of the channel. In High band show channels the frecuency + 2863 MHz , why? I think it's a calc error in a script. 2863 MHz like the C bad?

Mick12334

If it's a calculation error, in the software, I would have thought other users would have reported it, this seems to be unique, to you.
Perhaps a re-flash, or a new image, might be worth testing, but I think I'd still check it on another LNB, just to rule out that the problem is with the LNB.

BLIND-EYE

Vu+ Newbie
If it's a calculation error, in the software, I would have thought other users would have reported it, this seems to be unique, to you.
Perhaps a re-flash, or a new image, might be worth testing, but I think I'd still check it on another LNB, just to rule out that the problem is with the LNB.
Re-flash and same problem. I have not another LNB but the unic one that I have work fine, tested with Black Hoole 2.1.7. I tested a lot of options in the LNB setting and always there is that problem with Open Black Hole. I forgot to mention that the false frecuency i's showed only when the tuner have signal. If I move the dish until lost the signal the showed frecuency it' OK.

s57g

Vu+ Newbie
On Vu+Ultimo faced with the same problem.Only the motor connected diseg 2.0.The tuner And connected to the tuner B through the loop.