L4L Solo4K frequent issues with display in MEDIA mode

AlexWilMac

I’ve been using L4L with this last configuration of mine for about a year now, since OBH 0.6 and it had always done its work.
But only in these last weeks something happened after an online update of OBH 4.1.
My configuration is simple: in ON mode, it alternates 2 displays (about every 10sec); in MEDIA mode it uses only one display containing just the clock, the main title and the progress bar.
Well, it’s been a while that happens about 70% of the times I play a media, L4L gets crazy and keep alternates the displays as it was in ON MODE (that means switching every 10 seconds with the same elements I chose for ON) and, more importantly, the clock stays at the time I started the playing, making me confused.
The 2nd display with the progress bar, also, does not display the correct status and the correct value of minutes left.
When this happens, maybe it lasts for a while (randomly 30 minutes or more) and then L4L autocorrects itself even if I did nothing during the play.
I tried the “restart” of L4L but, when the problem occurs, but (in case) only a restart of the GUI can solve the issue, although is not assured.
I think that the update that caused the issue concerned OBH and not L4L because, when L4L is updated, some of its graphic element I changed, gets overwritten. This way I know when the update is also for L4L, but this overwriting of my .png files has not happened for a long, long time.
I also tried to restore some previous configurations without success. So it seems the way OBH manages the L4L plugin causes the problem.

Attachments

• LCD4linux-20180208_2153.lcd.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 6