Latest Mediaportal

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Mediaportal v.5.1.4 is out now. I have it installed, but the most important for me (as I want to watch UK channels) , the filmon-plugin stops after about 4mins.. Good quality, but the same as on the filmon-webside when you click on "watch in HD" and you can watch a few minutes after it shuts down

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
5.1.4 is already on our server so not sure of the relevance of that quote, as your it stopping we need much more info from you.
Are all the other sites OK ?

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, yes, still the problem with Filmon. It works about 4minutes and then stops. I have installed through telnet a lot of things as the following, but still got the same issue:

python-json, python-xml, python-html, python-misc, python-twisted-core, python-twisted-web, python-compression, python-robotparser, python-mechanize, gst-plugins-good-flv, gst-plugins-bad-fragmented, gst-plugins-bad-rtmp, librtmp0

python-mechanize and python-robotparser were not installed through telnet, so I searched them in formums and found two files that I installed.

In another topic or forum I read that something like the stream id changes every few minutes in Filmon, and that through a script or something (sorry I am new to this topics) it has to be updated automatically.
Do you know if this has to do with the files I installed through telnet? Or is there something I need? I have blackhole installed, and when I understand it right there are people who use VTI who say Filmon works without problems, and somebody wrote here with mediaportal 4 there were no issues. Can you help? If necessary I would install an older version of mediaportal..
Thanks in advance!!

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I have uninstalled the one I had via ******* and installed now the one from the addon server. Same issue. I have tested with BBC one northern ireland, bbc 2, itv...

I have installed the (I think newest blackhole image)2.08 or 2.09 on a vu+duo2.
Do you think I should re-install? On which device and which image is it working for you?

And if I reinstall, should I only choose the mediaportal plugin from the addon server or additionally install something like the following through telnet? I read somewhere that this is needed. Is everything necessary included in the mediaportal plugin now?

python-json, python-xml, python-html, python-misc, python-twisted-core, python-twisted-web, python-compression, python-robotparser, python-mechanize, gst-plugins-good-flv, gst-plugins-bad-fragmented, gst-plugins-bad-rtmp, librtmp0

Last edited:

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
I just reinstalled the image, and then installed mediaportal from the feed. Same issue, Filmon stops after 4mins. Can you help?

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed Vti-image to test with the newest version of Vti and mediaplayer, but it is the same issue. Will re-install blackhole tomorrow. Seems to be a general issue with Mediaportal. Can anyone help?

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
No, Geoblocking is only the case for BBC iplayer plugin. This does not even start, leads to green screen when you are outside of UK or don´t use VPN. In Filmon, every channel stops for me after 4min, not only the UK channels.