Latest Mediaportal

Matrix10

Administrator
Install first Mediportal not older than 17.12.2017
Or install older mediaportal with older mpgz and update online.

Try to install mpgz post 408 if you have problems with new one and update online.

Last edited:

herzoa

Vu+ Newbie
I tried to download all version of mediaportal, the python in previous post, the file mpgz, but the error is always the same attached. do you have solutions?

Attachments

• xcxx.JPG
    xcxx.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 46

nunigaia

I tried to download all version of mediaportal, the python in previous post, the file mpgz, but the error is always the same attached. do you have solutions?

Run by telnet the following commands:

Code:
opkg install python-six python-imaging python-requests

wget -P /tmp http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/e2-mediaportal/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_all.ipk

opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_all.ipk

killall -9 enigma2

best regards
nunigaia

herzoa

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I tried with Telnet but I always have an error, i have the black-hole 2.1.6,maybe is too old? if I flash a new image and then I put my original folder "enigma2" with ftp, everithing will be ok with my iptv? or I risk to loos something?

nunigaia

Hello I tried with Telnet but I always have an error, i have the black-hole 2.1.6,maybe is too old? if I flash a new image and then I put my original folder "enigma2" with ftp, everithing will be ok with my iptv? or I risk to loos something?

You can save your settings ( channels services ), by using severall tools like, dreamboxedit, dreamset, etc ... ( settings editor ).
Although don´t overwrite the /etc/enigma2 folder, because it will be incompatible. There are severall changes from 2.1.6 to 3.0.5 images.

best regards
nunigaia

herzoa

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much, I understand that using dreamboxedit all setting as channel list will be transfered and it's fine.

Regarding the cross epg can I do the follow?

After flash I will put my actual USB stick with cross epg setting in vuzero
Using plugin cross epg I load the list
It's ok?

nunigaia

Thank you very much, I understand that using dreamboxedit all setting as channel list will be transfered and it's fine.

Regarding the cross epg can I do the follow?

After flash I will put my actual USB stick with cross epg setting in vuzero
Using plugin cross epg I load the list
It's ok?

Yes, make the settings definition of crossepg and point it to your pen drive:

/media/usb

best regards
nunigaia

herzoa

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Nunigaia,

As you know I want to update my old image 2.1.6 to 3.0.5 so I made the follow:

My VUZERO with blackhole 2.1.6
- with Dreamset I transfered from a box to PC all file
- I flashed on VUZERO new image 3.0.5
- with Dreamset I transfered all file from PC to box

All list are loaded because there is wrote a chanel on screen but the screen is black.

I missed some step as crossepg? Vhannibal setting?

nunigaia

If it's easier for me I could load open BH image as I know there are already all file I need

It´s near the same, so it doesn´t matter if you flash your STB with BlackHole or Open BlackHole.

Are you able to see any FTA service?

best regards
nunigaia

herzoa

Vu+ Newbie
Yes but I would like to know the best way to import from old image and send to the new one the IPTV setting, the dreamset software is not enough