Latest Mediaportal

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem just on vu box. FilmOn work fine on my android tablet and tv box directly and via xbmc without any interruption at all.
My solution for this tv is a hdmi cable from tv to my tablet.
I would over to get rid of all these extra wire connections but no FilmOn seems to work continually on the vu plugins

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
I don't want to connect cables..
Yesterday I found a filmon App which they write would work with Dnla. .but it does not work to Stream from my s4 mobile. App always stops.
Does somebody use this, or use Filmon longer then 4min in mediaportal?

augusto

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the new bh 2.1 and reinstalled mediaportal, when I try to configure it, MP ask a password, I tried the most popular like 0000 or 1234 with no luck.
Anyone can suggest a solution?

thank in advance

komodo1

Vu+ Newbie
please any idea about crashes in the last mediaportal 6.0 when i want to open plugin my vu+ solo get a crash and rebooted

komodo1

Vu+ Newbie
thanks friend maybe this is the probleme cause i make tsmedia + mediaportal and that can disturb space in solo

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
MediaPortal 6.7.0

Thx @ all Dev´s

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_6.7.0_all.ipk
    3.3 MB · Views: 18

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
MediaPortal 6.7.1

Thx @ all Dev´s

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_6.7.1_all.ipk
    3.3 MB · Views: 9

josagi

Vu+ User+++
MediaPortal 6.7.3

Thx @ all Dev´s

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_6.7.3_all.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 8

josagi

Vu+ User+++
MediaPortal 6.7.4

Thx @ all Dev´s

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal_6.7.4_all.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 11

cuberider

Vu+ Newbie
MediaPortal Player doesn't work on Duo2 with BH 2.1.5
I'm using latest Media Portal on Uno and Duo2. Both are installed with BH 2.1.5 an HQ 5 Full HD Skin. On my Uno MediaPortal works fine, on my Duo2 I just see the previous TV program when I try to stream a movie. Stop, Exit, Menue, etc. don't work, I have to restart GUI to get my Duo2 doing further actions. MediaPortal Configuration is equal on both machines. Any Ideas?

augusto

Vu+ Newbie
hi, is a isuue in the default skiin, I changed it with different hd skin and run very well, sorry now I don't rememmber the name of the skin is something within dark hd

bye