latest version of MultiQuickButton

davka

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

this is my first post, so do not be so strong with me :)

I write because I am looking for the latest version of the plugin MultiQuickButton that will be able to work with the latest BlackHole Firmware to the Vu+Solo, because while I will put the pad on the volume control and channel selection (forward and backward).

The version 2.7.5 from the BlackHoleServers is unfortunately not able to.

I have already installed the latest version manually, but then I lost the allocation of the colored buttons and was able to restore it either.

Maybe one of you a tip for me :)

dimfil

BH Lover
There is a MultiquickButton v2.7.0 for BH images 1.7.4 and up on the addon server, which works just great with BH 1.7.6
It has an already edited keymap.xml so that it does not alter the RED and GREEN button's function.

If you want to manually install another version of MultiquickButton you are free to do, but you have to edit keymap.xml by yourself to prevent it from wrong usage of RED and GREEN. This file is in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton
Open it and comment the corresponding id lines by adding <!-- at the beginning and --> at the end of each line...
Save, restart GUI, and you are ready to go...

davka

Vu+ Newbie
i also installed the latest Version of the plugin an edited the keymap.xml but without any results. The green and blue button were not with the standard features. :(

dimfil

BH Lover
Seems strange to me...
I used that method plenty of times setting up VUs of friends, and it worked just fine...

davka

Vu+ Newbie
ok i try it again and delete the blue and green statement from the xml.

not if i push the blue button i get a windows with the title "BH Input and some points to select" and green button has no function

davka

Vu+ Newbie
I deleted the plugin and edited the standard keymap.xml in /usr/share/enigma2. But I can't find the statement to switch the BLUE-LONG function to the favorites list.

The positive of this, the speedup of the zappingfunction is more better :)

Tamaki

Administrator
I installed latest version of multiquickbutton.
To make it work on latest BH you have to keep using the original share/enigma2/keymap.xml, not use the one in multiquick botton or your enigma2 will nenwer restart.
Second you have to edit file usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/keymap.xml
and remove lines:
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="green" flags="b" />

That's all if i didn't forget anything.

But i find latest multiquickbotton very slow on BH, i think something is not ottimized with BH.
Now i still use the one on the server.

davka

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, you are right. The latest multiquickbutton is very very slow on the BH. So i deleted it and edit (look my post earlier) the keymap.xml in the /usr/share...
It works great. The performance is great :)

But one thing don't work. I would change the BLUE-LONG function to Favorites, but i can't find the configuration in the file.

Have you an idea :)

Thanks for your help.

Tamaki

Administrator
Yes, you are right. The latest multiquickbutton is very very slow on the BH. So i deleted it and edit (look my post earlier) the keymap.xml in the /usr/share...
It works great. The performance is great :)

But one thing don't work. I would change the BLUE-LONG function to Favorites, but i can't find the configuration in the file.

Have you an idea :)

Thanks for your help.
I'm not sure as i didn't try, but did you try to add to file usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/keymap.xml this line?
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="blue_long" flags="l" />

davka

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i deleted the plugin because after installing the latest MQ Plugin the blue and green button has no function (the standard function). So i edited the keymap.xml (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/) but with the same result. The next thing, the performance of the VU+Solo was horrible.

Now i deleted the Plugin and edited the official keymap.xml (/usr/share/enigma2/). That works fine, but I can't find the statement for the BLUE-BUTTOn with the long-function. I would have the favorites on this button (BLUE-LONG).

I hope you understand my explanation :) Not easy for me :)

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi, i deleted the plugin because after installing the latest MQ Plugin the blue and green button has no function (the standard function). So i edited the keymap.xml (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/) but with the same result. The next thing, the performance of the VU+Solo was horrible.

Now i deleted the Plugin and edited the official keymap.xml (/usr/share/enigma2/). That works fine, but I can't find the statement for the BLUE-BUTTOn with the long-function. I would have the favorites on this button (BLUE-LONG).

I hope you understand my explanation :) Not easy for me :)
Try to do what i said in my previous post after install version on BH server.

davka

Vu+ Newbie
Oh, my mistake. I test it on the weekends when I'm home.

Next question :)

I would like to adjust the volume using the directional pad (left / right) control. It is not possible but with BH-Server-Version. Would it go, if I change their statements in the file or do it directly on the default file in /usr/share?