LCD too dark in Solo4k with OBH 0.6

AlexWilMac

At first I thought it was just my feeling but it's not: after I installed 0.6 in my Solo4K, the brightness of front LCD display is not as in OBH 0.4 or in BH.
To be sure, I flash back from a previous backup.
Obviously, I set the brightness at its maximum in the preferences.
The Solo4K display is already not comparable with the Duo2 but now is very poor. Maybe there is a bug in the GUI.
It is possible to edit some configuration file to set the brightness at a higher level?

AlexWilMac

At first I thought it was just my feeling but it's not: after I installed 0.6 in my Solo4K, the brightness of front LCD display is not as in OBH 0.4 or in BH.
To be sure, I flash back from a previous backup.
Obviously, I set the brightness at its maximum in the preferences.
The Solo4K display is already not comparable with the Duo2 but now is very poor. Maybe there is a bug in the GUI.
It is possible to edit some configuration file to set the brightness at a higher level?

UPDATE: I've also tried every front display skin configuration (within the same default OBH skin which is also my favourite) and they are all dimmed the same way.

AlexWilMac

SOLVED: for the first time since I started using BH or OBH, settings for transparency of menus influence also LCD's brightness.
Maybe is not a good idea? ;)