LCD4LINUX Display not on

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
As title the display is blank. I have run the plugin and menu restore backup etc the plugin screen shows my display as it was setup but the LCD on the duo2 is still blank. The LCD splash Vu+ displays during booting so the display has not failed. I had this issue before but it righted itself when powered off and on again I have done that but its not working.

nunigaia

I think this is not an hardware faulty, but a file missing on /etc/enigma2 folder named "skin_user.xml".

But, in order to help you, i must know wich image you are using on you Vu+ Duo2 STB ( i think ).

Are you using BlackHole 3.0.6 or Open BlackHole 4.2?

Note: After your answer i will move this thread to the STB image section! ;)

best regards
nunigaia

Mick12334

Try re-flashing your receiver, or use a full backup, if you have backed up your image, in the backup menu.
Before doing this I would ensure you have all your channels, and bouquets, backed up, using dreamboxedit.

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
B
I think this is not an hardware faulty, but a file missing on /etc/enigma2 folder named "skin_user.xml".

But, in order to help you, i must know wich image you are using on you Vu+ Duo2 STB ( i think ).

Are you using BlackHole 3.0.6 or Open BlackHole 4.2?

Note: After your answer i will move this thread to the STB image section! ;)

best regards
nunigaia
BH 3.0.5L It was fine yesterday morning until I a full scan of the satellite and cable. The skin_user.xml is there

AlexWilMac

I strongly advice you to save your L4L configurations but not in the /tmp default folder.
For instance, I created a folder in my HDD whom I chose for L4L. YOu can change this setting by its web interface in a much more comfortable way.
After you choose a new folder, go to the plugin L4L, press menu and then choose the "SAVE Config in file...".
Don't forget, before exiting, also to press the GREEN button to save the new L4L parameters.

You have a Duo2?
Your wrong setting is "Internal TFT-LCD 400x240", that's NOT the same as "Internal Vu+ Duo2 LCD 400x240".