LCD4LINUX Solo4K

AlexWilMac

I think I found the problem, although I'm surprised because, under OBH it was set as I had set in BH: it seems that the responsible was the Box-Skin-LCD Color. It was set as 32bit but when I chose 8 bit, switched off/on the 3 sections several times (as suggested somewhere) and then rebooted, it finally worked!

Ev0

Admin
The way the lcd works is different between BH and OBH (oe-a images in general), always has been for some reason.

BH will work with 32bit and oe-a / pli does not, but oe-a and pli will work with 24bit and BH will not iirc.

AlexWilMac

But it was just the 32bit color that made BH refusing L4L to work. Anyway, it now works fine and that's what matters ;)

hamish

Vu+ Newbie
i have configured this no issues at all,

however the screen brighness seems very dull,

I have changed the setting on global for LCS screen 1 brightness from 0 - 10 and seems to make no difference any setting

hamish

Vu+ Newbie
I have looked through settings, and I have changed display setup brighness and standby, but still isnt bright,

what other settings to change

hamish

Vu+ Newbie
with vu solo 4k, the download for lcd4linux is now mipsel and will not install due to incompatible architecture

can this be checked please

hamish

Vu+ Newbie
it worked prior to trying 3.0.3 update,
the file repository must have been updated and arm build removed

Sattu

Vu+ Newbie
I suggest that you try OBH where it works after image and plugin updates.
Hi,
- Plugin Lcd4linux v4.7r5: installation not possible with new image Black Hole 3.0.3.
- Skin " DarkSky " not compatible with new image Black Hole 3.0.3. :(

pinkfl

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
- Plugin Lcd4linux v4.7r5: installation not possible with new image Black Hole 3.0.3.
- Skin " DarkSky " not compatible with new image Black Hole 3.0.3. :(
Plugin Lcd4linux v4.7r5 works perfect with new image Black Hole 3.0.3. Download/install from BH server and use Matrix10 lcd4linux

diskowery

Vu+ Newbie
hi all i all ready install Lcd4linux and evo files but is not working my image black hole 3.0.1 Glass 16 skin. solo 4k receiver,maby some body now why is not work??? thank you

diskowery

Vu+ Newbie
Working i work and i have for my self.
Code:
https://files.fm/u/hct8rhmw
some pictures how i donend.
working on black hole 3.0.1 images.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackfox

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everybody:
For some reason I can't Access the blackhole online server to download the lcd4linux plugin. Is there any chance that some one upload the IPK file for SOLO4K Here?
thanks.