Lcd4Linux Ultimo4K configs

Matrix10

Administrator
LCD4Linux BH 3.0.3 only Arm processors

Configuration

1. install Lcd4linux
2.rename skin_user.xml >>skin_user.bak in /etc/enigma2 and /usr/share/enigma2/defaults/
3.Start Lcd4linux >>Press Blue button >> Config Lcd4Linux (SetOn)

LCD4Linux enabled
LCD1Type Internal Box-Skin-LCD
Display 800x 480/extern Display Samsung SPF87H

If someone has a good configuration pls publish...

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r4_all.ipk
    1.1 MB · Views: 722
Last edited:

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
For me isn't working like old one (BH 3.0.2.J): i can't see my picons etc etc.....
Any mate can't help me with the configuration?

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hi,
I recently downloaded the PRE release version of OBH 0.6 onto my Ultimo 4K.

I couldn't get my LCD4 Linux to show on the VFD screen. So I totally removed any mention of LCD4 Linux from my machine using my FTP program.

I then uploaded the IPK V4.7 R6 file I had to my box ...

I did a new LCD4 Linux layout and ... hey presto all working again ... :)

So not sure if it was an issue with pre-installed version witht he 0.6 image or what ... but after doing the above I have my LCD4 Linux layout working fine ....

Hope this helps?

Nitemare :)

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
Have you downloaded Arm version?
I found this version for Arm: enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r6_armhf.deb (you can open deb files with 7Zip). deb is for Dreambox but after extracting insided files i can install via FTP.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Have you downloaded Arm version?
I found this version for Arm: enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r6_armhf.deb (you can open deb files with 7Zip). deb is for Dreambox but after extracting insided files i can install via FTP.

No the version I used was ... enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r6_mips32el

Seems to work flawlessly ....

nunigaia

No the version I used was ... enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r6_mips32el

Seems to work flawlessly ....

Have you installed a mipsel32.ipk file on a armv7 STB ... without having a msg " invalid architecture" ....??? humm! ;)

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Lcd4Linux configuration done from scratch and tested in Vuplus Ultimo4k

• Lcd4Linux ( Thanks to @joergm6 ), updated to the lastest version ... 4.7R6
  • Added analog Clock7 ( new clock ), directly installed by plugin and defined as default.
  • Osd in Ultimo4k Lcd screen
  • Added new font to plugin for tuners, in order to maintain the with size of space tuner letters ... ( 16 tuners ) ... If needed 19 tuners, you can resize the font size or enable only to display the active tuners.
  • 8 screens displayed 5s eache one for On repeated some for Media and Media seted for downloading covers from internet.
  • New icons set ( for weather and moon ), you must extract the Media and upload it by FTP to /media/usb/weather and /movie/usb/moon ... if you want to have the same results.
  • New icons for HDD identification ( when running ( green ) or idle ( red ))

Note: If you want to give a try, make previously a copy to your PC of "skin_user.xml" file located at:

Code:
/etc/enigma2

or rename it as "skin_user.bak".

Screen Shots:

SC_1.png SC_2.png SC_3.png SC_4.png SC_5.png SC_5-1.png SC_6.png SC_7.png SC_7-1.png SCM_1.png SC_8.png SCM_1-1.png SCM_2.png

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.7-r6_all.ipk
    981.1 KB · Views: 792
  • Weather_and_Moon.zip
    7 MB · Views: 867

bodo1960

Vu+ User
leider wird bei mir kein wetter angezeigt , nur die mondphase in schirm 3 und in schirm6 nur die mails
Ansonsten geht alles und sieht super aus
gruß