Lcd4Linux Ultimo4K configs

jupemape

Vu+ Newbie
I have already been able to solve the dawn time, it only works in API, in MSN it does not work, but in API the picons disappear from the screen, how can I solve it, thanks

jupemape

Vu+ Newbie
I have already seen the problem, for example I put: porto, pt, and it goes without problem, but I am from Spain, and I do not know the abbreviation of my country.

nunigaia

I have already seen the problem, for example I put: porto, pt, and it goes without problem, but I am from Spain, and I do not know the abbreviation of my country.

try:

Madrid, Es
Barcelona, Es
Lugo, Es
Avila, Es
Granada, Es
Valencia, Es

Your Locality, Es

Es = abbreviation from your country that means SPAIN.

upload_2018-10-17_0-1-40.png

best regards
nunigaia

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Someone with an MTSIF tuner who can test whether the signal quality bar information, when the box is connected to this tuner, is this information correct? With a USB Turbo tuner, LCDLinux gives the correct information... meanwhile I have already reported it to the develope.

With MTSIF:

RDJ3JGH.png

With USB Turbo Tuner:

ROnhWus.png

Thanks.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Sorted out! In L4L it was naturally assigned as an integrated tuner, I defined it as USB and I already have the signal strength bar ok.

The solution was given to me by the developer, @joergm6, to which I am grateful.

I think the LCD4Linux detects the type of tuner used, because in Uno 4K SE it is the USB Turbo Tuner and it is defined as a USB tuner... I do not remember having defined this field in the LCD4Linux ...

Thanks.

L04svYb.png

AlexWilMac

This is the International section: so, use English please. Not because it's impossible to translate it online (and although I understand a bit of Russian) but because it's fair to follow the forum's rules.

AlexWilMac

The plugin is only one for every models and I don't think the LCD display of Duo4KSE is different. Why not trying the Duo4K config after installing the plugin? The box won't blow out just for this ;)

Vnikolaev

Vu+ Newbie
Плагин только один для каждой модели, и я не думаю, что ЖК-дисплей Duo4KSE отличается. Почему бы не попробовать конфигурацию Duo4K после установки плагина? Коробка только из-за этого не взорвется ;)
Fine! Everything is working! Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexWilMac

How can it be surprising if their hardware is basically the same and SE is just a Duo4K with a reduced CPU clock? It would be very much surprising if it hadn't worked ;)

AlexWilMac

Anyway: next time open a new thread. This thread is about Ultimo4K but the question is about Duo4KSE and is not useful for other users with the same issue.