LCD4Linux Uno4K SE ,Ultimo4K,Solo4K ,Duo4K ,BH server

AlexWilMac

I really don't think so, but why you simply don't try to download and install the new version? The image won't blow up, be sure ;)

kcfh

Vu+ Newbie
Kan någon hjälpa mig hur kan jag titta på tv på den lilla skärmen i min solo 4k, VTI img. tack

AlexWilMac

1) Only English in this section
2) By Google Translate I read you need support for VTi but this is the forum for BlackHole and OpenBlackHole. You'd rather ask to the VTi forum.

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

Me again :D

After a few hours (not say days to make ppl think that i'm natural blondie:)) i have managed to set up the LCD from scratch via OW.
I have installed the l4l v5r2 for OBH Ultimo4k only and the l4l config from the OBH plugins.
After 2 days, without make any modification, when i turn off the stb (put in standby), the LCD hangs on Active screens :(
Have uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, was ok only 3 times - put it in standby/turned on - 3 times was ok and the 4th and the following the active screen hangs...
Have defined Idle Screen with date/hour, nothing else., i have 7 screens with 20sec rotate.

See the photo, the stb is in standby and the lcd shows the first screen configured on the ON options...

Anyone an ideea ?

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-10 at 09.32.17.jpeg

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, i have done a small modification: on the Global - Screen option i have selected Screen 2 at Screen switch select - screen, made some test and no more hangs... hope it will last :)

drynya

Vu+ Newbie
Uno 4k se BH 3.0.8A Who can and who has such an opportunity, please check the Eutelsat 36A Satellite, when LCD4Linux is on, when switching between channels from different transponders, the signal disappears for 5 seconds and then appears. Within one transponder, the channels are switched without loss of signal. Priority tuner exhibited, but it does not change anything. Thanks a lot in advance.

mario7691

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. During opening the http://192.168.1.100/lcd4linux/config address I see the following message:
Config-WebIF Access Deny ( IP: 192.168.1.103 )
Please check Setting in Global > WebIF IP Allow Default is: 127. 192.168. 172. 10.

upload_2019-2-17_16-34-20.png

As I know I need to modify this file: \\VUSOLO4K\Configuration\etc\enigma2 lcd4config file -> config.WebIfAllow property
Current value:
config.WebIfAllow=192.168.1.100

What I need to change to open the http://192.168.1.100/lcd4linux/config address?
Where is placed the file that should be changed?

AlexWilMac

You don't need to modify any files: just open the plugin by the GUI, go to the global section and change the allowed IP addresses.
My advice is to set them as
192.168.*.*

arzaz

Vu+ User
I'm not managed to add weather information with LCD4LINUX. How to proceed please?
Shoul i install firstly weather plugin? if yes which is the best one?