Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD4Linux Uno4K SE ,Ultimo4K,Solo4K ,Duo4K ,BH server

Discussion in 'Vu+ Skins & Bootlogos' started by WebMan, Jan 30, 2018.

1. elchatungoes

elchatungoes Vu+ Newbie

Buenas a la comunidad. Yo he actualizado vu+ último 4k a BH 3.0.9 y cuando entro en descarga de complementos picons para frontal panel del último, está dice que se ha descargado pero no aparecen los picons en la pantalla. Si descargó el de solo 4k o duo 4k si aparecen, pero no pantalla completa. A alguien le ocurre? Que se puede hacer?, gracias.

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

This is an International section: use only English here. Thanks.

3. ion_sc

ion_sc Vu+ Newbie

Good Morning,

Have you been able to solve the problem? Follow the steps of the tutorials well, because I remember that it happened to me too and the problem was that you had to follow the order of installing the packages well. I skipped a step and that's why it didn't work properly.

If you have not been able to solve them, tell me and look for what was the step.

Greetings!

==========================================================================================

Buenos días,

Has podido solucionar el problema? sigue bien los pasos de los tutoriales, por que recuerdo que a mi también me pasó y el problema era que había que seguir bien el orden de la instalación de los paquetes. Yo me saltaba un paso y por eso no funcionaba correctamente.

Si no los has podido solucionar, dime y busco cual era el paso.

Un saludo!

4. ion_sc

ion_sc Vu+ Newbie

I attached the picons for 19,2. Install them according to the manual.

P.D.: Copy Picon folder to /usr/share/enigma2 folder

Attached Files:

5. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

§ Nowadays, few users are using that location for picons. The correct folders would be for example:

Code:

/media/usb/picon
    /media/hdd/picon

As a NOTE: You have posted picons ( black background and transparent ), everything is mixed. If you want to continue share the files as, would be as separate foldes and allways make reference to your to its size:

Example: transparent picons 220x132 8bits or black picons 220x132 ( those sizes are used on our images, so we don´t need other sizes), but according to skin code ( MX skins ... 220x132 transparent ones are the best ).

best regards
    nunigaia