list all UK sky channels in EPG - instead of having to go into favourites

arnie2014

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
I think my box is nearly perfectly fine now, only one snuggle.
Basically Iv noticed in my EPG ( cooltvguide), say im currectly watching BBC ONE, and I want to scroll down all the channels, I can only see the channels in the Entertainment bouquet ( section) of channels in the EGP, unless I go into favourites and select a different group of channels ( documentary, sport) etc.
is their a way to setup cooltvguide ( epg) so that just like sky tv, you can scroll down through every single channel instead of having to keep going back to favourites and changing groups
Also another issue is for some reason say Im watching itv1 and I want to watch bbc 1 ( channel number 101) I enter this number and click ok but it wont take me to bbc one, it takes me to a different channel, why is this)
thank you hope someone can help

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
You can use the latest Autobouquets by LraiZer that I use.It sorts everything out into your bouquets and are numbered as you have stated.Then before you go into cool guide choose the top line in your bouquets (28.2E UK Bouquets)and when you go into Cool guide the complete list of channels will be there without having to jump about.There are different methods(DCC etc.) but that's the one that you have asked for and the one I use.You can swap/move channels at your leisure.

arnie2014

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, yes I already use Autobouguets by LraiZer

and yes I choose the top line ( 28.2E UK Bouguets) but when I go into cool tv guide I do not get every single channel, although it seems I get a lot more channels I do not get all of them

for instance I do not see my sports channels, movies or documentarys