locked in bootloop

chinywhite

Vu+ Newbie
hi iv got a problem iv tryed doing a factory reset and it now locked onto a bootloop

how do i get the box reworking again

chinywhite

Vu+ Newbie
hi all I got a new box and put the vix 3.0 v 8 firmware latest one out .. it completed the update no problems ther... when I tried sorting out the resolution by doing a factory reset in the menu ... it restarted my box and since then the box keep on rebooting called bootloop I think

i have tried try putting a new image on the box but it was through a usb hdd not a normal usb flash disk or pen

what can I do to get my box working again

!!

fairsats

Vu+ User
hi all I got a new box and put the vix 3.0 v 8 firmware latest one out .. it completed the update no problems ther... when I tried sorting out the resolution by doing a factory reset in the menu ... it restarted my box and since then the box keep on rebooting called bootloop I think

i have tried try putting a new image on the box but it was through a usb hdd not a normal usb flash disk or pen

what can I do to get my box working again

!!
You need to reflash using USB stick with only the unzipped vuplus image loaded on it .....nothing else.

fairsats

Vu+ User
hi thanks for the reply can tell me what image is the original image and where can I get the file plesase
You will probably need to install latest bootloader first...it will show your bl version on front screen immediately on boot.
and what model vu do you have?

fairsats

Vu+ User
DUO Boot loader update
Increase update file size up to 128M Bytes
Change the flash memory map (kernel size : 4M, /boot : 2M)
Instructions

Unzip the attached file and copy the folder "vuplus" into an usb stick FAT 32 formatted.
Connect the usb stick to the DUO (it have to be power off by the switch on the rear).
Power on the DUO by the switch and follow the instruction you will see on display.
After upgraded the boot loader (it's very fast) remove the usb stick and reboot the DUO.
Attached Files: