Many small problems Solo 4K

KillerFrog

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.

I have alot off smal problems with the Black Hole image, latest.

Still problems with HbbTv, i can't turn it off after i have activated the app, nothing happen when i use Exit buttom. Then i saw i had 2 HbbTv apps installed, when i hold the blue button down for at few seconds, then i uninstalled the HbbTv, and now i only have 1 off them, but i can't turn it off. Only solution after i have activated HbbTv to turn it off, unplug the power cord. :-/

The XBMC app dosent work, i had it to work for one day, did all the settings, installed a few plugins, since then, i can't start the XBMC, when i try to turn it on, i get bkack screen, og back to the list off apps/plugins.

Media Players dosent work, i have tryed 3 differend, the have the wrong solution, and i know i have to change solution to 720p, still in mirror when i open them.

I have reinstalled BH twice, allways the latest updates installed, read in this forum every day.

I am new to BH, but noit to Enigma2 software, have been using Dreamboxs for more then 10 years, and many differend images.

Need help :)

KillerFrog

Vu+ Newbie
Forgot something.

The error when i try to play movies with movie player apps, the movie stops after a few minuts, i only use mkv files.

The EPG don't work, i have tryed to install theese EPG apps according to the guides from this forum :)

But i am still smiling :)