Media player: how to show subtitles selection menu?

don_hidalgo26

Vu+ User
Dear all,
When I used media player with BH image, pressing two times yellow button during the play of a MKV video with different sutititles, was possible to switch between the subtitles.
In OBH, if i press two times yellow button, I don't find the same menu.
Can anyone help me?

Many thanks in advance.
Bye
Robero

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Try these two ... in my case, the subtitles are in the same directory as the movies ... I do not know if it's the same there or if you want to search subtitles. Having the subtitles and being in the same directory, you do not have to do anything, they are assumed automatically.

LBTNtkZ.gif

AlexWilMac

Under OBH you are also free to assign the function to (almost) whatever key you like. Long yellow is not always comfortable.
@p.rodrigues: The remote you show is not for every models: he might likely have a different one.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Yes you can assign the function to another button ... normally do not modify the assignment of the buttons, avoiding the "discomfort".

Only the Duo2 RCU presents difference ... if it is with the standard Vu + RCU will be but same buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:

don_hidalgo26

Vu+ User
Dear all,
I confirm that from RCU of my solo4K ad duo 4k is possible to switch between the subtitles as per post#3 by p.roudrigues!
I think that this how to is applicable to all vu+ models since the RCU for solo 4K is the old type (I had the same for my old vu+uno).
Bye
Roberto