Media Player

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I have a problem with the Media Player here ...

These two movies are always on the playlist ... I clear the list, close the MP, when I open it there ... I even deleted the movie from the disc.

The idea was to uninstall the MP and reinstall it, waiting for it to resolve ... how to carry out this process?

Perhaps the box flash is easier ... but if possible, something more is learned.

pnF9hQf.png

AlexWilMac

First of all my surprise is: what is MP useful for? If I want a group of film or music files played in sequence, I use EMC instead of the normal OBH player. In EMC, using the "REC LIST" button, you can select/deselect a file: each time you select one, you'll see a number before it and it is the order of playing. Otherwise, you can add all files in a folder by pressing MENU and choose the function.
Even if OBH is very comfortable at browsing folders in your devices, within or outside the Movie folder, I still have EMC installed just for this reason.
The only you can't do by EMC, is preparing a playlist with files in different folders.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I don't even use it (MP), I usually see it through the Ei2stream player ... I really wanted to correct this situation.

nunigaia

I have a problem with the Media Player here ...

These two movies are always on the playlist ... I clear the list, close the MP, when I open it there ... I even deleted the movie from the disc.

The idea was to uninstall the MP and reinstall it, waiting for it to resolve ... how to carry out this process?

Perhaps the box flash is easier ... but if possible, something more is learned.

pnF9hQf.png

Check the "settings" file at:

/etc/enigma2

If you find in that file this "mp4" ... as for example, last played, remove the entry lines and restart your STB.

best regards
nunigaia