meoboot install

Emiliano

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to everybody I installed on my vuuno leatest blackhole 2.1.1 after I formated my usb and I installed meoboot i correctly to usb,but when I see meoboot folders inside usb are not like in guide media/meoboot/mbootupload but is media/usb/mbootuplad .Is this isue why I can't install any other images in meoboot because it stuck during installations ? Anybody can help me please .

NickZ

Vu+ User
Hi to everybody I installed on my vuuno leatest blackhole 2.1.1 after I formated my usb and I installed meoboot i correctly to usb,but when I see meoboot folders inside usb are not like in guide media/meoboot/mbootupload but is media/usb/mbootuplad .Is this isue why I can't install any other images in meoboot because it stuck during installations ? Anybody can help me please .
Using FTP client you may easily make meoboot folder and mbootupload inside it.

hazzhass

Vu+ Newbie
What other images can be installed on meoboot, with bh2.1.0 in flash??:)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

humaxdriver

Vu+ Newbie
hi with leatest blackhole 2.1.1 on flash I mnaged to install on meobot openspa3.1 and vti6.08 but openld1.4, open vix zeus and openatv4.1 nightly not working on meoboot the rest I did't tested.Thanks

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
hi with leatest blackhole 2.1.1 on flash I mnaged to install on meobot openspa3.1 and vti6.08 but openld1.4, open vix zeus and openatv4.1 nightly not working on meoboot the rest I did't tested.Thanks

Exactly as my experience....VTI 7.0 and Openspa 3.1 ( very old) working only. Anyone else succeeded with other image? I have BH 2.1.1 in flash...

panorama

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,I have VU+SoloSE,with leatest BlackHole 2.1.1 on flash.
I have installed on meoboot again the BlackHole 2.1.1 successfully,but when I tried to
install VTI ,or,OpenATV.....both dont load,why?????

NickZ

Vu+ User
Because Meoboot is the light multiboot. "Light" means that some system files of BH are still used that are not compatible with other images.

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
Not so. I have OpenLD, PBNigma, OpenSPA, VTI, and RuDream in Meoboot.
But you're not hav'ing BH 2.1.1 in flash....are you? Now I tried to add Openspa 3.2, but that one did'nt work either (even though 3.1 did...?).

NickZ

Vu+ User
I have BH 2.0.8 in flash, not 2.1.1. Another opportunity: With MultiBoot plugin of OpenSpa in flash I was able to load from USB the following images: BH 2.1, OpenHDF, Open VIX Apollo 003, VTI 7.0, and INDB

hazzhass

Vu+ Newbie
I have BH 2.0.8 in flash, not 2.1.1. Another opportunity: With MultiBoot plugin of OpenSpa in flash I was able to load from USB the following images: BH 2.1, OpenHDF, Open VIX Apollo 003, VTI 7.0, and INDB
How do you run newer images on older drivers of an old image in Flash!!!!

hazzhass

Vu+ Newbie
Think before you write! Maybe you don't understand, what means "light".
Light means nothing, because using Barry Allen, the external image still uses drivers of image in flash without problem!!
Also when installing image with meoboot, the receiver freezes for over 5 min, while installing, but in BA, you don't even notice that installation of new image is taking place.

NickZ

Vu+ User
How do you run newer images on older drivers of an old image in Flash!!!!
Don't jump to conclusion. With BH 2.08 in flash there are VTI 6.0 and others in Meoboot that are compatible with BH drivers. With OpenSpa 3.1 in flash there are VTI 7 and others in MultiBoot that are compatible with OpenSpa 3.1 drivers.

2014-09-24_205517.jpg?x-email=undefined

Last edited by a moderator:

NickZ

Vu+ User
I think the problem of the incompatibility is in different Linux kernels used in various images