Meoboot (Multiboot) USB

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

Initially I had BH 1.4.6 image installed in flash and had couple of images installed in meoboot (Behind - USB stick).

Trying various USB images in Flash:
Now I have flushed with the new VIX 2.1 image in flash and want to play with my meoboot previously installed images. When I try to use the meoboot, it say no formatted USB installed even though I have connected the old USB stick which has the images on it = The USB was formatted and several images installed on it.

Please can someone let me know how to restore meoboot images installed on a USB Stick (behind).

Tks
Supermario

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys - Thanks for your prompt reply.
@ Tamaki - What you mean by "You have to check if usb is mounted and if meoboot is properly installed." Please can you give more details.

Tks
Supermario

PS: Yes, I can see the USB with DCC -> Media -> USB -> goes to USR (Cant find MBoot)

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Guys

Initially I had BH 1.4.6 image installed in flash and had couple of images installed in meoboot (Behind - USB stick).

Trying various USB images in Flash:
Now I have flushed with the new VIX 2.1 image in flash and want to play with my meoboot previously installed images. When I try to use the meoboot, it say no formatted USB installed even though I have connected the old USB stick which has the images on it = The USB was formatted and several images installed on it.

Please can someone let me know how to restore meoboot images installed on a USB Stick (behind).

Tks
Supermario

Vix 2.1 image missup the Hard/USB,,,,and does not recognize the info stored in USB...(been there once)!
Flash again with BH image and U will find all U'r info. @USB!

I'd recommend to keep BH in the internal flash....and play around with any image U like to test @ External Flash(USB)!

Rgdz
a911