Meoboot problem

bala240

Vu+ Newbie
I have been trying hard all day to install a second image on usb with the help of meoboot plugin on Vu+ solo 2 which has latest blackhole image in the flash but without success. The box never reboots inspite of the fact that on restart the image can be loaded on to the receiver. The image is however faulty.

bala240

Vu+ Newbie
The reason your having problems, is because BH is an OE1.6 image and ViX is OE2.0

However if you follow this post, it will work :)

http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...all-other-image-in-multiboot.8366/#post-73045
No luck. Followed in letter and spirit the procedure given above. Tried to install latest Openaaf software on usb but the image is damaged with the message like' Bad Magic number in plugins'. I do not remember the message exactly but the image is not working properly.

Ev0

Admin
No luck. Followed in letter and spirit the procedure given above. Tried to install latest Openaaf software on usb but the image is damaged with the message like' Bad Magic number in plugins'. I do not remember the message exactly but the image is not working properly.

Right the bad magic number is because you have OE1.6 plugins installed in an OE2.0 image.

Remove the plugins that are OE1.6 and the problem will go away.

sergiri

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, with this procedure it works fine. And of course you must install OE2.0 plugins.

Enviado desde mi Xperia Neo V