Meoboot problems

gray198

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Can anyone help me. I am running latest BH image on Solo2 and after reading tutorial am trying to use meoboot. I have a Vix backup on usb stick which I have FTP'd the zipfile to media/meoboot/mbootupload. The plugin is set to HDD but when I go to install image there is nothing there. Any help please

thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi,
Can anyone help me. I am running latest BH image on Solo2 and after reading tutorial am trying to use meoboot. I have a Vix backup on usb stick which I have FTP'd the zipfile to media/meoboot/mbootupload. The plugin is set to HDD but when I go to install image there is nothing there. Any help please

thanks

In order to install you must have a USB image in zip format.
So no backup.
If last VIX, working with MeoBoot I do not know
I have not tested.
Probably it does not work due to changes in drivers and other
but you can test if you have orginal VIX USB image.

gray198

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Matrix,
have created a zip file and tried to install it but screen is now stuck where it says STB will be frozen while image is installed , do not switch off /reboot etc. been like that for at least 30 mins now

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Matrix,
have created a zip file and tried to install it but screen is now stuck where it says STB will be frozen while image is installed , do not switch off /reboot etc. been like that for at least 30 mins now

I'll test when I find the time.

You may not be able to be install
Pli image i have test and could not be installed and then probably VIX also the same.

Matrix10

Administrator
thanks matrix, how do I recover my receiver. Am afraid to reboot
The only thing you can do is to turn off and ON .

I have installed VIX with Meoboot on my Duo2 (USB stick)
no problem with install.

But problem is my Wifi not working with VIX on USB stick.
So i can not test 100% image.

I'll test when I find the time.

You may not be able to be install
Pli image i have test and could not be installed and then probably VIX also the same.

ViX is very different from Pli my friend, While ViX may be based on Pli ( only loosely at that ) it shares very little with Pli.

Matrix10

Administrator
ViX is very different from Pli my friend, While ViX may be based on Pli ( only loosely at that ) it shares very little with Pli.

Sorry pheonix
but I'm really not at the level I do not know well other images.

Earlier I tested more but now I have no more time
for other images.
Sometimes I install to see trends.

But this does not mean that I do not appreciate VIX work.

Sorry pheonix
but I'm really not at the level I do not know well other images.

Earlier I tested more but now I have no more time
for other images.
Sometimes I install to see trends.

But this does not mean that I do not appreciate VIX work.

I was not dismissing you by any means my friend, i was just clearing up a common misconception that many hold the ViX is simply Pli with a different skin. Also i would not expect you to be a expert on ViX you have enough on your hands with your own image, in the same way that i dont have the time i would like to get to know BH better, that said i do and always have appreciated your contributions to our hobby providing users with multiple choices and valuable support.

gray198

Vu+ Newbie
Hi ,
Have sorted this now using latest Vix image. It did install ok without problem. I think other file I was using was no good

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
Has anyone experiences with openatv 5.0?
Installed in meoboot and starting openatv Vu+solo2 freezed.
VTI6.05 is running with meoboot.
Which actual images are running with meoboot too?

fairsats

Vu+ User
Has anyone experiences with openatv 5.0?
Installed in meoboot and starting openatv Vu+solo2 freezed.
VTI6.05 is running with meoboot.
Which actual images are running with meoboot too?
Me to....only have vti 6.05 and BH 209 all others have problems......