merlin music player

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
i hope some1 can help me here, i've been looking on the board for a guide how to use merlin but cannot find 1 i've got solo2 with blackhole 2.0.2 rev E image. i've fitted internal hd. so what i'm getting at now is i've got films on the hd plus music and the hd set to media/hdd, its mounted and i can play films thru media player and the music the same. but i have installed merlin music player plus there is merlin idream in merlin idream there is 5 options
1 playlist
2 artist
3 albums
4 songs
5 genres
is it possible to make my own playlist in merlin player, and put albums in that section of merlin instead of everything messed up in media player. so i can just go to merlin plugin and play my music from there? i've looked at flahfxp but i'm not sure where to put the music so it plays thru merlin. any help please.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
I suggest to use YAMP (Yet Another Music Player) instead. In fact it is based on Merlin which support was frozen time ago.
YAMP integrates both Merlin Player and iDream database with a single interface. There is a doc available too.
It is not perfect, but it has extensive functionality and is very userfriendly. Almost anything can be done with just a few button clicks. In fact it is widest functional music player I have seen on any platform.
Creating playlist dynamically is one of them and many settings can be personalised without any relation with Media Player (settings).

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
thanks mate just reading about it now but seems a lot of people are having problems with it i'll try anyway going to look in english section first.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Installs without any problems after upgrading first to BH 2.0.1 or above.
It uses a library coming with that. Seen the fact you use a Solo2 it should be there already.
On older BH versions I had to install Merlin first.