Missed frequencies only with complete blindscan search

AlexWilMac

Hello,
it has happened already twice that some frequencies are not found in case of a complete and automatic scan on 13°E.
For sure the automatic scan missed three important channels: the RAI1HD, Rai2HD and RaiSportHD at 11013 H.
I had to perform a manual search on this frequency and it succeed to find them. I don't know if the problem affects also other frequencies.

And another issue I've suspected and now I'm sure of is that doesn't work the "delete channels" option before searching. No channels are deleted even if the option is on.

el bandido

Vu+ User
Try the Open Blackhole image if you need blindscan. I think you will find blindscan works better in that image.

AlexWilMac

Curious suggestion. So, apart from the fact that I've never liked operative systems or softwares still in beta versions because IT causes already enough problems with stable and developed ones, this means that before open black hole the blindscanning was a fake under BH? ;)

el bandido

Vu+ User
There is no fake to it.
The blindscan plugin in Open Blackhole is more advanced than the Blackhole blindscan plugin. Nothing more, nothing less than this. Both plugins use the same binary or bin file to execute blindscan.

I consider all enigma2 images to be more or less beta versions. There are no stability problems that I know of in public versions of either image.