MOVIE Tools doesn't cut on Solo4K

AlexWilMac

This is new. After having used Movie tools for ages in my VU+Duo2 without problems, I've installed it in my new Solo4K but... after choosing the cut points, when I give the execute cut command, it writes me "Taglio della registrazione "xxxxxx" annullato" (I don't know the same message in English but it should sound like "Cut of the recording cancelled").
I tried to uninstall Movie Tools addons and then reinstall but without success.
Any suggestions?

AlexWilMac

The problem is still unsolved and serious, because this is probably the most useful plugin.
After some days I could do no tries, I tried this:
1) I completely removed again movie tools and reinstalled
2) attached my old VUduo2 3,5 HDD by USB in case the problem could be linked to permissions or something of the sort
3) initialised a new HDD

but nothing worked.
As I wrote before, this is a plugin I've always used from BH 2.14 on by duo2 and whom I've installed several times in duo2 without any problems.
But, since I've got the solo4k equipped by the same BH 3.0.2 (f) it has never worked.
I don't think I'm the only one using Movie tools with Solo4K. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

Rilancio questo thread perché ho anche riprovato a utilizzare, tramite OpenMultiBoot, la BH 3.0.2F ma di nuovo mi dà errore quando eseguo il taglio di una registrazione tramite MovieCut su Solo4K.
Possibile che nessun possessore di Solo4K possa dirmi se riscontra lo stesso problema?
Con OBH, invece, sullo stesso disco, nessun problema.

t40t40

Vu+ Newbie
The problem is still unsolved and serious, because this is probably the most useful plugin.
After some days I could do no tries, I tried this:
1) I completely removed again movie tools and reinstalled
2) attached my old VUduo2 3,5 HDD by USB in case the problem could be linked to permissions or something of the sort
3) initialised a new HDD

but nothing worked.
As I wrote before, this is a plugin I've always used from BH 2.14 on by duo2 and whom I've installed several times in duo2 without any problems.
But, since I've got the solo4k equipped by the same BH 3.0.2 (f) it has never worked.
I don't think I'm the only one using Movie tools with Solo4K. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Hi.
Did you ever find a solution.
I am after an add on that I can use to cut commercials out of recordings.
Also Solo 4K

Thanks

AlexWilMac

No solutions with BH 3.0.2 and I beg someone to report if he's got the same issue.
I find so strange that, after having used MovieTools in Duo2 without any prblems, only Solo has got problems if I use BH 3.0.2.
I had to use the OBH to solve.
Again: is there anyone out there using MovieTools with BH and Solo4K?

AlexWilMac

Hi.
Did you ever find a solution.
I am after an add on that I can use to cut commercials out of recordings.
Also Solo 4K

Thanks

But have tried to install it? Let's try and tell me (there is no risk: in case it simply refuses to execute cuts) because nobody has answered yet my simple question: this tool, MOVIE TOOLS, has ALWAYS and perfectly worked (and it still does) on a Duo2 with many versions of BH (from 2.1.4 till 3.0.2) but I have never been able to use in Solo4K (with 3.0.2) and I find this TOO strange.
It works with OBH, as written before, but OBH is still too young.

AlexWilMac

It seems I finally managed: after a fresh install but also removing Movie Tools, I installed the plugin not from ADDONS first item (Black Hole Addons plugins) but from the second item (Black hole feeds plugins).
There I installed Moviecut (because there isn't also MovieTools).
Actually, I didn't try also again from Black Hole Addons plugins to check if it works now because there had been an update which positively affects both ways of download.
But it works now and that's what counts more.