MX HQ10 all versions

Seth_72

Vu+ User
<widget name="timerlist" position="5,30" size="810,630" zPosition="2" setServiceNameFont="Regular;28" setFont="Regular;28" itemHeight="105" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1"/>

I've already moved 5 if you like to move 10

<widget name="timerlist" position="10,30" size="800,630" zPosition="2" setServiceNameFont="Regular;28" setFont="Regular;28" itemHeight="105" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1"/>
Thanks Matrix10 alwals perfect support , will ty it tomorrow after work

Seth_72

Vu+ User
<widget name="timerlist" position="5,30" size="810,630" zPosition="2" setServiceNameFont="Regular;28" setFont="Regular;28" itemHeight="105" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1"/>

I've already moved 5 if you like to move 10

<widget name="timerlist" position="10,30" size="800,630" zPosition="2" setServiceNameFont="Regular;28" setFont="Regular;28" itemHeight="105" enableWrapAround="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" transparent="1"/>
Tanks Matrix10

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello ! Why did the MX HQ10 x, c, xc series of skins disappear on the feed? Where can I download them?

Unfortunately, we do not have the support of image coding for such skins.
The problem is that if you add some plugin or image addon
which uses some menu
the icons positions it is not more good and does not match that menu.

Besides, we have to delete some skins that are not much in use
because the skins need to be kept up to date with new coding and coding changes.
It cost a lot of time.

We also need new skins.

So we have to delete those that are least in use.
It will be in the future as well.Some skins will be deleted.

But that does not mean that some of them may not come back but with changed coding and ideas related to such skins.

Last edited:

dniestre

Vu+ Newbie
Matrix

can you please help me how to remove everything that is inside the red boxes? And how to increase a little the transparency of the infobar?

regards

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 162

Matrix10

Administrator
I'm sorry my Sat friend,
I do not have time for individual and personal skin editing.
I have official 60 + BH and OBH skins for editing.

But if you like to edit

you have to start editing this part of the skin coding for 2nd infobar

to hide something
you should change size to 0.0
look at the example for the clock graphic

<screen name="Nab_ExtraInfobar" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,789" size="1920,300" title="InfoBarExt">
<ePixmap position="0,0" zPosition="-1" size="1920,300" pixmap="skin_default/infobar_ext.png" alphatest="off"/>
<ePixmap position="1725,92" zPosition="1" size="97,97" pixmap="skin_default/menu/ck.png" alphatest="blend"/>
<ePixmap position="1771,138" zPosition="10" size="7,7" pixmap="skin_default/menu/ckf.png" alphatest="blend"/>

change size size="97,97" to size="0,0"
change size size="7,7" to size="0,0"

Last edited:

ashiqnaveed12

Vu+ Newbie
thanks to reply
I checked on other sat channels
found that only happens on NSS6 95 Sony ten2 HD channel
so kindly guide n this regard what to do ?????

ashiqnaveed12

Vu+ Newbie
thanks admin
A question raises in mind
could we install SKIN from open source as I want to install NACHT (neon)
or only from online addons allowed ??

luquitasfilms

Vu+ Newbie
What a pity that you no longer support the skin "MX HQ10XC", it was one of the best for being different from the rest. I hope you come back with her again.

After spending a lot of time in black hole, I decided to try VTi and I really liked it, in fact, I stayed in that image.
I went back to black hole 3.0.8 to try it and when looking for that skin it was gone. I thought it would be one of the most used because of what I was saying before, which is very different from the ones that already exist.

Thanks for the good job you do.
a greeting

Last edited: