MX HQ8

Matrix10

Administrator
it seems like a dictatorship to me, any way it is my opinion and i wish to keep it, and i consider it as a costumer opinion you should develop skins with advanced graphics because the vu+ boxs have advanced and superior advantages over other boxs with this skins looks like an ordinary cheep boxs! so dont be sad

Not because you do not like the skin its your personal opinion
but because you spam and attack the work of our team for long time.
Earlier you worked illegally with hack of our image and skins
Using pieces of skins without permission and without any respect for our work.

This is the third time you were warned to behave correctly in the forum.
But that's not working
You have permanent BAN from this forum
We do not need such members.

For all this

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

7) Will be also not tolerated any public criticism to the work staff and decisions taken by them,
any disputes with them must be pursued in private.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/baset_mohreb6.11054/#post-79404
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/i-dont-have-the-honer-to-be-a-member.11079/#post-79410

AlexWilMac

After some days without Internet, I discovered yesterday this new and very good skin.
I chose it as my new skin and deleted all the other ones mainly for one reason: among ALL the other 1920x1080 skins I had tried so far, this was the only which, in Graphic MultiEPG, uses white for the selected event.
The other fullHd skins, strangely use black and, as the font in fullhd skins is too small for the poor people who start having not a perfect sight, black colour is very uncomfortable. Imagine what people with real low vision would see... ;)
On the contrary, MX_HQ8 at least uses white and this is very helpful.

About this problem regarding the title of the selected event in Graphic MultiEPG, I also ask if one of these two suggestions could be implemented, in case you find them useful:

1) Using a bigger font in Graphic MultiEPG
or
2) Displaying the current event name in the right window or at the top of the screen.

Thanks, anyway, for this skin: I needed it!

kamaxx

Vu+ Newbie
@Matrix10 , I have vuduo4k and I like your beautiful skins. In the other hand, I cant see your hq series skins on feed list.Especially I am looking forward to see MX HQ8 skin.
I like it something beautiful different corners and colors.

Thanks in advance

PS:I tried openblackhole and blackhole image feed list.

Matrix10

Administrator
@Matrix10 , I have vuduo4k and I like your beautiful skins. In the other hand, I cant see your hq series skins on feed list.Especially I am looking forward to see MX HQ8 skin.
I like it something beautiful different corners and colors.

Thanks in advance

PS:I tried openblackhole and blackhole image feed list.

You will no longer find some skins on the server , because they were not much used / downloaded.
In addition we have a lot of skins on the server.
I don't know if you were looking in the right place

green button >> Yellow >>Addons Download manager>>Black Hole Image skins.

kamaxx

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Matrix10,

Indeed,I installed your skins via your path.
I have been used your modified hq8 skin by another skinner on openpli image but I especially appreciate you being an e2 skin master.
By the way, Please forgive me that I have just tried your other skins on openvix image and They are perfect!