My Vu+duo is always on every morning !

Mahuf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all.

Every morning I see that my Vu+Duo works. Yet I put it to simple standby mode every night. So what is the trouble ?

Thanks for your help.

Mahuf

Vu+ Newbie
I would recommend that U check the EPG Auto refresh Setting,,,is on or off.

I also thought of a problem with the setting of EPG automatic update, but the VU+DUO from my father who does not update EPG does the same thing.

a911

The BH Lover
In my Vu duo, after making stand by,,,, on the next day when I turn the TV on, can see the clock ( P. clock plug-in) on the TV screen only ,but other remote functions do not work, unless I press the on button, then the Vu is on and BH image is completely running,,,!
Is this whats going on with U,,,or else?

Just did I test on an other image , and the result is the same, so its not an image issue!

Mahuf

Vu+ Newbie
In my Vu duo, after making stand by,,,, on the next day when I turn the TV on, can see the clock ( P. clock plug-in) on the TV screen only ,but other remote functions do not work, unless I press the on button, then the Vu is on and BH image is completely running,,,!
Is this whats going on with U,,,or else?

Just did I test on an other image , and the result is the same, so its not an image issue!

No, sorry, it's not the same thing. When I see that my Vu+duo works each morning, It's is on the last TV channel that I watched last night. I think it's a typical Black Hole problem, because with for example VTI 2.5 image, no such problem. But I prefer BH image, just this little bug but not too serious ! :)

Matrix10

Administrator
Check once more

Blue> blue>> Black Hole Cron Manager
There should be no active Cron command.

Check once more
Blue> Red>>
Green (Check Provider Settings for each provider)
There should be no active Refresh EPG auto command.

Check once more
Main menu> Timer
should not be planned recording

a911

The BH Lover
I would not agree with U, if its an image bug, it should be generic to all users of BH image, which is not in your case!
So do some setting investigations and am sure U'll find the cause of the problem@ U'r Vu & your father ( I think they were done by the same person,,,:lamo:)!

@MX10, I have done what U recommending, but still have the clock on the image @stand by (p.Clock plugin),,,,,,:confused:!

Rgdz
a911