Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MYGICA MINI DVB-T2 USB STICK (T230C)

Discussion in 'DVB Devices' started by paztero1, Jan 10, 2019.

1. paztero1

paztero1 Vu+ User

And put the new image of you and for my usb tdt (T2) to work, it is necessary to do the steps indicated above, with which this new image does not arrive increased so that it works without doing anything.:(

Tururu likes this.
  2. musculman7

musculman7 Vu+ Newbie

I have the same problem with Zero 4k and T230c. Hoy did you solved this problem?
    Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

3. musculman7

musculman7 Vu+ Newbie

I've resolved the problem using openspa. This image have in spa-panel an option to manage dvb usb. It recogniced the tuner and i installed drivers and activate tuner.
    It would be great to have this option in Black Hole, but i will use open spa.

4. paztero1

paztero1 Vu+ User

If openspa works perfectly.
    Also in openBH, placing your drivers.

musculman7 likes this.
  5. musculman7

musculman7 Vu+ Newbie

How? I'm testing openSpa and i like a lot.. but i want to know how i can make it works in open BH.
    Thanks a lot

6. paztero1

paztero1 Vu+ User

now works on open blackhole 4.3.0 after install driver from plugin panel

7. vibrena

vibrena Vu+ Newbie

Hello,
    I ask what drivers need to be installed?
    thanks

8. vibrena

vibrena Vu+ Newbie

good evening
    on my vu zero kernel 3.13.5 installed latest openspa image and during the configuration, without installing the drivers, the dvb-T2 usb TV eye windows edition h265 HEVC (alias MyGica T230C) has been recognized and fully functional. Now I install Openvix.
    I am sorry to point out that blackhole does not give support because I am forced to abandon it. I tried instal manually according to the instructions https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Geniatech_T230C but I failed.
    I kindly ask the developers if in the future it is possible to implement this DVB key.
    thanks

9. vibrena

vibrena Vu+ Newbie

I ask what drivers need to be downloaded
    thanks

10. yoko

yoko Vu+ Newbie

@vibrena: It doesn't matter it doesn't work in BH!
    In other images, you go to driver feeds panel and download the driver for it, or it's mostly installed when you shut down the box->plug in the USB->start the box

11. vibrena

vibrena Vu+ Newbie

many thanks Yoko,
    I went to the feeds, but I don't know the driver names can you tell me? and I ask you, if you can say in the forum, which images support it? besides openspa who sees it already installed
    thanks

12. yoko

yoko Vu+ Newbie