Mygica t230c

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Hola estoy intentando instalar el tuner usb mygica t230c en vti y de momento no lo consigo si alguien pudiera ayudarme estaría muy agradecido por la ayuda ya que me estoy volviendo loco se que lo mas fácil es cambiar de imagen pero la verdad es que no quiero quitar VTI con lo bien que va en mi deco vuplus uno 4k

nunigaia

Hola estoy intentando instalar el tuner usb mygica t230c en vti y de momento no lo consigo si alguien pudiera ayudarme estaría muy agradecido por la ayuda ya que me estoy volviendo loco se que lo mas fácil es cambiar de imagen pero la verdad es que no quiero quitar VTI con lo bien que va en mi deco vuplus uno 4k

Aunque, estás en el foro equivocado.
Podrías pedir ayuda, en el foro de VTI.

saludos
nungaia

AlexWilMac

Perfect: but this is the BH/OBH forum. You need to ask to VTi forum. Maybe, it's good to learn German, before posting there, as there isn't much in English or other languages, there :)

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Already asked in VTI and I imagine that you will know the answer that the very cheeky ones have given me that they will not develop drivers for the DTT mygica t230c incredible, that I buy the one from vuplus if it is worth a paste

AlexWilMac

Oh! Strange they were so uninterested!
But if you are in the BH and OBH forum, how can you ask drivers for VTi?
What chipset does your adapter use? Because if it's a Geniatech, I see it available in my OBH.
And I promise you, you won't be let down by OBH, clear, powerful, customizable and BRIGHT like the sun.

Attachments

• T230.jpg
    T230.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 32

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Hello I communicate that I tried Open Bh without success of detecting the tuner of tdt I this is the info that I could get from openspa I don't know if it would do much good

Attachments

• camphoto_684387517.JPG
    camphoto_684387517.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 25

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
I don't see OpenBlackhole there: I read OpenSPA.
because they use it to know how the tuner came out, last night OBH probe and the friend tdt does not recognize it

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I pass this photo where you see the mygica t230c that, apparently, in the model next to the c has a 2 that would explain why it is not even OPENBH

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-24_13-02-37.jpg
    photo_2020-05-24_13-02-37.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 20

AlexWilMac

I don't see OpenBlackhole there: I read OpenSPA.
because they use it to know how the tuner came out, last night OBH probe and the friend tdt does not recognize it
In the open images, like OpenATV and OpenBlackHole, it's not like in BH or VTi (which are based on vuplus code): it's up to you to decide which driver do you want to install; as I wrote, for OBH you'll find under the driver section of the Addons panel (GREEN, YELLOW, Addons Download manager, Black Hole Feeds Plugins).
BH and VTi have the driver already built-in and no driver section: you should know the exact name of the driver to install by the command line.
Open images are lighter just because they don't have every possible drivers even if you don't need them.

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Well, I inform you that in OPENBH there was no success regarding the t230c and I tried it in openspa, there it goes but it is not the image that interests me, if you knew the route where the drivers get, I will manage them myself

Gabito007

Vu+ Newbie
Chipset:
- Silicon Labs Si2158-a20, Silicon Labs Si2168-b40, Cypress EZ-USB FX2 CY7C68013A is the chip Mygica t230c

rafita29

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I also have this usb file and no method of those mentioned works for me, in openspa it is all automatic but in OBH I cannot get it to work since the module is different from t230, it is t230c

AlexWilMac

Strange it works in oatv because there is only this driver available (you can install also my command line).
enigma2-plugin-drivers-ct2-dvb-usb-geniatech-t230

So, it should be the same under OBH and you should be able to install by

opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-ct2-dvb-usb-geniatech-t230

or, in case it existed (I doubt about it)
opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-ct2-dvb-usb-geniatech-t230c

Have you tried, just for a chance, the t330? You never know...

rafita29

Vu+ Newbie
Nothing, it is practically impossible with you because no driver that exists in obh, bh or others of this type does not correspond to the t230c and not to the t230 without the C that the latter can, but the C cannot, as e said no driver in the images works "" tested by me with OBH and BH ""