need little help please

gilad2211

Vu+ User
and i have philips 4k tv.

when i connect the hdmi cable that came with the set and setup the resulotion to 2160p it's out of sync on my tv. why is that?

i try to change the port and nothing.

thx.

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
I have also a Philips 4K TV (40PUT6400/12) and i think it's the latest firmware (date of release november 2016) that creates those problems: reading the Philips forum many users report these problems.
Before the latest Philips firmware everything worked beautifully.
We just have to wait for a new edition of the firmware that Philips (as a result of the many complaints on the forum) has promised to release soon.

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

and i have philips 4k tv.

when i connect the hdmi cable that came with the set and setup the resulotion to 2160p it's out of sync on my tv. why is that?

i try to change the port and nothing.

thx.

gilad2211, Freitag um 20:32 Uhr Melden
#2 Gefällt mir + Multi-Zitat Zitieren
and here is the Answer from newgolfer
I have also a Philips 4K TV (40PUT6400/12) and i think it's the latest firmware (date of release november 2016) that creates those problems: reading the Philips forum many users report these problems.
We just have to wait for a new edition of the firmware that Philips (as a result of the many complaints on the forum) has promised to release soon.
The Code for your TV ? i don´t know i have an LG TV
Move Plugins to the HDD ? why ? and why to the HDD ?
anyway try your luck with Parallel Universe maybe this will do it
and no i don´t know how

AlexWilMac

I think he meant: "remove from".
If this is the case, my advice is to connect to your box using Filezilla and there, in the left panel, you browse your VU+ HDD that is mounted in
/media/hdd
If your Kodi folder is hidden (because its name is .kodi) enable the hidden file visualization from the Server menu of filezilla.
Then you'll be able to remove .kodi

gilad2211

Vu+ User
ok thx everybody.

i still have the problem with 4k sync...

and how i update the kodi? it's play me movies with media player...how i set it to the default kodi player?

thx.

Last edited:

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi
i still have the problem with 4k sync...
Can you reed ? the answer stays a few posts above,it´s most likely a Problem from your Phillips TV ,whatch for a new Software on the Phillips Homepage
and how i update the kodi? it's play me movies with media player...how i set it to the default kodi player?
Not possible it have to be done from the Plugin builder/dev

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

We all know this
but we,the costumers,can´t change it it have to be done,as wrote before,
from the Dev if this is possible

gilad2211

Vu+ User

can i downgrade my fw to the working one?

i have philips 4k tv (40pus6809/12).

thx.

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
can i downgrade my fw to the working one?

i have philips 4k tv (40pus6809/12).

thx.

Philips does not allow downgrading as it is clear from their forum.
You can do it if you're an Android experienced programmer, but it's not advisable.
Must wait for new release.

harddriver

Vu+ User
sorry but i don't know how to do it.

what should i do in the dev dir?

thx.

Hi

Dev is not a Directory Dev means DEVELOPER
Developer : one who programs computers or designs the system to match the requirements of a systems analyst
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developer
You and me and all other who do not want the shiXty mediaplayer in the Kodi Plugin have to live with it until the Dev offers the support for the Kodi own player
or admits the Kodiplayer

gilad2211

Vu+ User
media player is not work pefectly also media player 2.

when i play 4k file it's only play sound without picture.

and no live streaming from kodi.