Nerd help with vu+sol

Hello, I have a VU + solo. I tried to update it with Blackhole 3.0.2 today, but I think I did something wrong. Although the box is ON, there is nothing on the tv. It worked perfectly until I tried to update it.

The box light is on (green) no picture. There is nothing wrong with the
television or hdmi cable

I follow this guide:

"
To install a new image, you need an empty USB stick FAT32 formatted.
  1. Download image zip file for your Vu+ model;
  2. Unzip the zip file and you will have a folder named vuplus and under the folder, you will have another folder named after the model of your VuPlus set;
  3. Copy the vuplus folder (including all the sub folders and files in it) to root folder of your USB stick;
  4. WARNING!!! If you have any folder named vuplus on any device connected to your Vu+, delete the folder or rename it;
  5. Turn off your Vu+;
  6. Disconnect all USB flash drives connected to your receiver;
  7. If your receiver is equipped with a front USB port (Duo2, Ultimo, etc.), insert the USB stick in it, otherwise you can insert the USB stick in a rear port.;
  8. Turn on your Vu+."

Pictures of the box:

IMG_0229.JPG IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0231.JPG

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Mick12334

What image was previously installed, on your VU+ Solo?
It is possible that your receiver is a clone, and not a genuine VU+ Solo.
How long have you had the receiver? The VU+ Solo has been replaced with the VU+ Solo SE, and other models.

It is not a clone. I have used it for over two years, but was told to update because the image was very old.
Now nothing works. The only thing that happens is that the flashing green all the time.
Anybody have any tips? A guide on youtube that I can try to fix the box?