Network Disk

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Since I bought the Duo 4K and added it to my network, I could never mount the disk on the network to be recognized by other receivers ... I never had any problems when the disk was in Solo2 or Uno 4K SE ... The following image is from Zero 4K II (not formatted after adding the Duo 4K) which is assuming wrong values, searching for old values that are no longer set in hostname (box):

w4KDUjl.png

All Vu + have well defined IPs, because the router has the values entered in DHCP:

4K Duo: 192.168.178.24 (the IP previously used in Uno 4K SE however already formatted)

One 4K SE: 192.168.178.27 (IP never assigned to any Vu +)

Zero 4K: 192.168.178.26 (keeps the same)

Zero 4K II: 192.168.178.25 (keeps the same)

I notice that I can't expand Duo 4K host to mount:

XDrsoFv.png

The problem seems to come all from the 4K Duo, but how to solve it? I already formatted it to try to correct but nothing ...

The Uno 4K SE also has a disc, I get Zero 4K access to this, while Duo 4K nothing ... any ideas?

note: the disks have mount media/hdd

My previous mounts were these and worked:

kQwD042.png

PQwyI7s.png

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
fj3HXNM.png

Another question: Where are network mount settings stored? This file (etc / fstab) belongs to Zero 4K II which has the wrong values ... here only the USB stick assembly appears.

Yes, reinserting the root image will fix the problem of the wrong IPs / hostname ... but the problem of connecting to Duo 4K continues. I also can't get Duo 4K to connect to Uno 4K SE.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Resolved, at least in part ...

I put the Duo 4K with BH and all the others in OBH access the disc that is in Duo 4K.

Now Uno 4K SE has a disc where 2 Zero 4K access but Duo 4K can't.

I'm going to put BH on Uno 4K SE and see if I can get Duo 4K to access the disk and Zeros 4K to maintain access. Next I'll go back to OBH on Uno 4K SE and check if the settings created on Duo 4K to access Uno 4K SE continue to work .... I suspect so ... is there any driver problem with OBH?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Sorted out. Duo 4k and Uno 4SE now use OBH 4.2. The Zero 4K maintains OBH 4.3.

All (Zero 4K and Uno 4K SE) access the Duo 4K disc, this accesses the Uno 4K SE disc. There must be a problem with the last OBH ...

I got tired of doing tests ...