Network mountpoints will not connect

chax

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

My network mountpoints have recently stopped connecting to my pc. Whatever I try, they always show the red X as not connected. I also set up my old Zero box in case there was a fault in the new Zero4K, and the mountpoints are set according to the guide, but the issue is the same on both. (I do not use them simultaneously btw.)

Both VU+ boxes have network access, and the computer network share works fine pc-pc, but when I run the network browser option in the VU+'s, they will find the computer on the network, and get stuck loading eternally when I press access/expand. I have also tried disabling the firewall on the computer, which is of no help.

I am running the latest BH image on both the Zero and the Zero4K, and Win10 1909 Pro on the computer. I have not changed anything in the computer share options, which have always worked fine as is.

Can someone please help, I am at loss what else to try, and it has never acted like this before.

AlexWilMac

The mythical win10... Do you manage to connect to your PC by other devices (smartphone, tablets,...)?
Try and set a password without special characters: just numbers and letters.

chax

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I can connect to the PC shares using FE FileExplorer for iOS over Wi-Fi.
The password already contains only numbers and letters, it never had any special characters.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Are you referring to the connection between PC and Vu (samba)? If so, go to Windows Settings-Network and Internet-Network Reset - reboot.

x7mddKt.png