NEW Black Hole 2.0.8.1

bon1demarco

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys i am pretty new to this and would appreciate if someone had the time to explain how to put the latest update on my vu solo 2.. ty

Matrix10

Administrator
hi guys i am pretty new to this and would appreciate if someone had the time to explain how to put the latest update on my vu solo 2.. ty

Install 2.0.8 with USB stick (standard method)
After install and image network config update to 2.0.8.1 Green button>> Yellow>>Online BH image update

olindo

Vu+ Newbie
I have install BlackHole 2.0.8,and after have installed many plugins.I have created backup for any problem.
If like to be update to newest version (2.0.8.1), my box freeze and need to install again my backup from the beginning.
How to can update with all plugin that have installed??

Mito

Administrator
I have install BlackHole 2.0.8,and after have installed many plugins.I have created backup for any problem.
If like to be update to newest version (2.0.8.1), my box freeze and need to install again my backup from the beginning.
How to can update with all plugin that have installed??
First reinstall the 2.0.8 version, then restore your backup.

olindo

Vu+ Newbie
First reinstall the 2.0.8 version, then restore your backup.

not understand friend, or I do not understand you..
I installed the version 2.0.8 with all the plugin that I like.
To update in newest version 2.0.8.1 my box freeze and not work (needed flash image)
you writen to me: First reinstall the 2.0.8 version (clean,without plugin)....
and after then restore your backup.....?!!!...(you need to know that my backup have v.2.0.8.0)
I not have problem to restart my backup (in v. 2.0.8.0), but such as is v.2.0.8.0(backup with many plugin) to update in 2.0.8.1....
understand...?

Last edited:

Mito

Administrator
not understand friend, or I do not understand you..
I installed the version 2.0.8 with all the plugin that I like.
To update in newest version 2.0.8.1 my box freeze and not work (needed flash image)
you writen to me: First reinstall the 2.0.8 version (clean,without plugin)....
and after then restore your backup.....?!!!...(you need to know that my backup have v.2.0.8.0)
I not have problem to restart my backup (in v. 2.0.8.0), but such as is v.2.0.8.0(backup with many plugin) to update in 2.0.8.1....
understand...?
Sorry but I've not understood what do you want to do.
You want to use the 2.0.8 or the 2.0.8.1 version?

Matrix10

Administrator
@olindo I do not know which box You use
but it seems the problem with flash memory.
If you have so many plugins that you do not have places in flash to update
Then you can not make an update with all the plugins.

Restore your backup delete/uninstall some plugins and then try to make update

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
May I suggest to add to all new announcements the backward compatibility of Backup/Restore.
Example: 2.0.8 BH Restore will work with Backup BH 2.0.2 or higher