New CrossEPG in 4.3.022

AlexWilMac

I've just noticed the "new" CrossEPG avalable after today's update to 022.
Two questions: yesterday the "Rytec fonts update" got 111 providers (and they are still there), but today I get and error trying to retry Rytec sources.
So I changed te DNS to the google ones (although I don't like google) but it was the same.

Second: they appeared the XEPGDB sections I remember in BH and the MHW2 section, although this is empty. Is it a temporary issue or do we have to populate it someway?

AlexWilMac

Update: using any of the OpenTV providers gets into a black screen and the box zap to an empty service.
The Download message appears but it does not download anything.
Fortunately, you can EXIT the process.

nunigaia

I've just noticed the "new" CrossEPG avalable after today's update to 022.
Two questions: yesterday the "Rytec fonts update" got 111 providers (and they are still there), but today I get and error trying to retry Rytec sources.
So I changed te DNS to the google ones (although I don't like google) but it was the same.

Second: they appeared the XEPGDB sections I remember in BH and the MHW2 section, although this is empty. Is it a temporary issue or do we have to populate it someway?

CrossEpg has not changed since 7/12/2019. If i update providers i get 138.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

You message was useful because I immediately suspected what had occurred: I had added the .py files (after your message about GitHub) and they must have interfered to the plugin. I found some new items in CrossEPG (the ones mentioned) and I had those issues.
Now I deleted and reinstalled the plugin and it got back to the previous state. Thanks!
But the strange was that the XEPGDB providers worked and, for instance, the EXUSSSR one was able to download many european channels :D