New Installation of Vu+Duo & Technomate TM-2300

pj4d

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Folks,

Well folks, I took the plunge and decided to install today the above system myself but unfortunately have failed miserably...
mad.png

After bolting the mounting pole to my wall, I was pretty impressed with myself as I had a perfectly level, good start I thought.
biggrin.png

Prior to installation, I constructed the motor, brackets and LNB inside the house, as far as I am aware, I have correctly set the Elevation / Latitude Scale to 53 here in Liverpool.
cool.png

I know the Vu+Duo is not a clone and is working as I tested last week by using my current Sky HD leads and I also purchased it from our sponsor .
wink.png

The receiver has been flashed with VIX as I recall witnessing a few channels, mainly Indian and some crazy body building channel.
eek.png

Well, I cannot even get the motor manual button to work to check the drive East to West, I even tried plugging in all F Connections but still nothing...
confused.png

I have followed the idiots guide as I am a competent DIY & Computer Techy nerd but even the guide did nothing for me !

Please folks, where am I going wrong as its driving me crazy and making me ill, my legs are killing me due to the amount of times I went up & down the ladder.

I took a couple of pictures just in case some expert can sort me out.

The dish is pointing due South, the same as all the neighbours Sky Dishes and I have also done everything that was displaying on, when I put my details in.

Need help folks please ASAP !!!

Cheers,

Paul

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Folks,

Well folks, I took the plunge and decided to install today the above system myself but unfortunately have failed miserably...
mad.png

After bolting the mounting pole to my wall, I was pretty impressed with myself as I had a perfectly level, good start I thought.
biggrin.png

Prior to installation, I constructed the motor, brackets and LNB inside the house, as far as I am aware, I have correctly set the Elevation / Latitude Scale to 53 here in Liverpool.
cool.png

I know the Vu+Duo is not a clone and is working as I tested last week by using my current Sky HD leads and I also purchased it from our sponsor .
wink.png

The receiver has been flashed with VIX as I recall witnessing a few channels, mainly Indian and some crazy body building channel.
eek.png

Well, I cannot even get the motor manual button to work to check the drive East to West, I even tried plugging in all F Connections but still nothing...
confused.png

I have followed the idiots guide as I am a competent DIY & Computer Techy nerd but even the guide did nothing for me !

Please folks, where am I going wrong as its driving me crazy and making me ill, my legs are killing me due to the amount of times I went up & down the ladder.

I took a couple of pictures just in case some expert can sort me out.

The dish is pointing due South, the same as all the neighbours Sky Dishes and I have also done everything that was displaying on xxxx, when I put my details in.

Need help folks please ASAP !!!

Cheers,

Paul

Please note that NO Links to Web-Site Shops (or Ads for internet shopping) ,,This is not allowed!

pj4d

Vu+ Newbie
Where did get you the link that Satlex was supposed to be a web site shop or an ad for internet shopping ?

Satlex is a information website as you probably are aware, certainly not a website selling products...

I am asking for help you , not to be treated like a naughty schoolboy.

If that is your attitude, well your help / advice as you really need to get out more you .

I have been inundated with help and support from several other forums but your headmaster attitude amazes me !!!

Matrix10

Administrator
@pj4d
If the moderator/administrator found it necessary to delete the link
Then you need to accept that.
I have not seen bad intention in it.
This is not an acceptable response to this.

Read the forum rules pls.

Matrix10

Administrator
To return to your problem.

I think second tuner is wrong configured.

second tuner

Configuration Mode >>loopthrough to
Connected to Tuner A
========================================================
On Tuner B you can connect another satellite installation/LNB if you like/have but not the second receiver.