New option "Hide number markers"

AlexWilMac

Has anyone discovered the purpose of the new option in the subject, under the Configuration menu of the channel list?
I tried both yes and no answers and my channel list didn't change.

I think the purpouse of this function comes from PLI, when enable if for any reason some of your chanels are marked n/a they will be hidden if you enable
Hide Number Marks. So you want have empty channels with numbers

1. Do you have ChannelNumbers Showing? (Set to Yes)

2. Do you have any empty channels in your list?

My screenshot is just a photoShop fake to show the function since i have no empty channels and dont use channel numbers :)

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I get it... although here it happens in reverse!
Not exactly in the created channel list but in all channels that are tuned in the box:

Hide channel number (yes):

yzYAv3G.png

looks like this (doesn't hide):

f78BDKe.png

Hide channel number (no):

HydgXur.png

It looks like this (hides):

i3UtKhf.png

But you still have no empty channels ;) Up here in Norway the provider changes the service id for FHD channels every 4-th month and that gives a lot of <n/a> when scannibg for new frequences.
If the option Channelnumbers is on and Hide Channel Markers is on then i dont have to scroll through several <n/a> channels but this was a PLI special and looks like the OE Alliance have adapted
this function. But still i am not 100% sure its the same function as with PLI

AlexWilMac

I have some channels n/a, but this option doesn't hide neither them nor the channel numbers (something, anyway, I don't like because is extremely useful to know them).

Attachments

• Hide-number-markers-NO.jpg
    Hide-number-markers-NO.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 13
Then I really dont now what its for. I know that PLI hade this function but as you write. Its nice to now when something is wrong and not hide it
But thats PLIs mantra hide all errors and we doont need to fix them ;)