Newbie help, buying Duo next week

Steve Blakeston

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

just signed up, getting a Duo next week.
As a complete Satellite virgin, let alone Linux receivers I need some advice.

I need to get used to the receiver first of all and i'm gonna use my Sky minidish, can anyone talk me through setting it up?
I used to have Sky World :)

Thanks

SB

datainfo1

Vu+ Newbie
Have a good look through the forum, all you need to know is here. This is a fantastic forum :victory:.

I was once like you and all the Guys/Gals on this forum helped me set up my Vu+ baby, they are all very helpful :thanks: Guys/Gals for all your help.

:welcome: To the forum. If there is anything that I can do to help you set up your New Vu+ box all you have to do is ask. If I can't help I'm sure that some will point you in the right direction. It seems to be a family here.:D

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Steve

Welkome to VUplus Community. As suggested by datainfo1 - please do some reading in the forum and I am sure you will not have any problem setting up your Duo once received. Anyway, our expert team will be more than pleased to assist if and when required.

Good Luck
Supermario

Steve Blakeston

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Steve

Welkome to VUplus Community. As suggested by datainfo1 - please do some reading in the forum and I am sure you will not have any problem setting up your Duo once received. Anyway, our expert team will be more than pleased to assist if and when required.

Good Luck
Supermario

Thanks for the offer of help, I have finally got it out of the box and fired it up quickly last night. I'd really appreciate some help setting it up over the weekend. I've had it loaded with Vix but I'm gonna put a HDD in before I properlt sort it out. Anyone happy to chat on Msn? i'm blakie8@hotmail.com would just like someone to shout at me incase I do anything wrong.

Many thanks in advance

SB

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks for the offer of help, I have finally got it out of the box and fired it up quickly last night. I'd really appreciate some help setting it up over the weekend. I've had it loaded with Vix but I'm gonna put a HDD in before I properlt sort it out. Anyone happy to chat on Msn? i'm blakie8@hotmail.com would just like someone to shout at me incase I do anything wrong.

Many thanks in advance

SB

Only support here is given for BH images,,its much user friendly than any other image,,,:ice:!
Have tested most,,,,,:wallbash:!

BlackHole: choose your experience ... NOW!

RgdZ
a911

Steve Blakeston

Vu+ Newbie
Only support here is given for BH images,,its much user friendly than any other image,,,:ice:!
Have tested most,,,,,:wallbash:!

RgdZ
a911

whats the major differences, I've been told Vix is more suited if you like the format that S~y have on their service. I need it to be user friendly for my non-technical missus lol

a911

The BH Lover
What's the difference between BH and VIX, I know you guys are biased but essentially?

No am not biased,,"am in love",,,,:inlove:!
And I will not tell U what are the differences,,,,,:D!

Then You will join the BH Lover (Fun) Club @once!

Rgdz
a911